And so it begins...

I think some people are missing the point with sticking to the FFP restrictions and not using a scatter gun approach to buying everyone available. We have invested a lit of time and money into a state of the art training facility and Academy to attract the best young players to our club. At some point that investment HAS to start paying off and our own players start breaking into the first team squad. If we ignore FFP and keep spending on expensive imports then all it does is lessens the chance of that happening and consequently reduces our chances of attracting the best young players who see no way into the first team

uwe rosler 28 said:
richards30 said:
Fucking FFP! Of all summers it was this one! Some amazing players have will yet move. Fabregas, alexis sanchez, probably vidal and pogba.

I only think sanchez would improve our team out of that lot.

Ridiculous statement! Fabregas wouldn't improve our team?

Vidal and Pogba are seen as top CM

But to be honest that's not the point, we could have wanted to sign the scarecrow, the lion and the tin man.

But FFP sucks shit through a straw, why should we not be able to compete for any signing in an open market?

It's like me going to the market to buy strawberries but told I can only afford raspberries or gooseberry.

It's corrupt, we know it is, they know it is, it's embarrassing, it's ridiculous, it's effective, we can see why United and the rest of the scab coalition have agreed to this.

I though Monopolies were illegal?

What a crock of shit.

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
richards30 said:
Fucking FFP! Of all summers it was this one! Some amazing players have will yet move. Fabregas, alexis sanchez, probably vidal and pogba.

Not ridiculous at all, you may disagree but it is far from ridiculous.

uwe rosler 28 said:
richards30 said:

If you think either of the fernans are the equivalent of vidal I don't know what to tell you.

eastlands oasis said:
I think some people are missing the point with sticking to the FFP restrictions and not using a scatter gun approach to buying everyone available. We have invested a lit of time and money into a state of the art training facility and Academy to attract the best young players to our club. At some point that investment HAS to start paying off and our own players start breaking into the first team squad. If we ignore FFP and keep spending on expensive imports then all it does is lessens the chance of that happening and consequently reduces our chances of attracting the best young players who see no way into the first team

In a perfect world but our home browns through Academy aren't available yet.
It's clear which scum are driving this FFcheating

uwe rosler 28 said:
richards30 said:

On the left instead of Silva , all 4 it someone with a bit pace and go past a man , and he can finish

Instant_Offense said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
richards30 said:

If you think either of the fernans are the equivalent of vidal I don't know what to tell you.

Fernando is a totally different type of player to Vidal, it is Fernandinho that would be the one you compare to Vidal.

Now discounting Vidals world cup performances, I have probably seen him play maybe 15 times on television in full games. He has looked a very good player. But I have seen nothing to suggest he is clearly better than Fernandinho. Fernandindo has had to play a more disciplined role for us to counter Yayas eccentricities. I would go as far to say that Fernandinhos performances against Chelsea in the champions league for Shakhtar, where his role was a lot more free, surpassed any performance I have seen Vidal produce.

Now Fernandinho has a fantastic season for us in a far harder league than the Italian one. From what I have seen I would not say Vidal is clearly better than Fernandinho. I would also say that it would not be worth us replacing Fernandinho with Vidal and thus failing FFP.

TCIB said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Not ridiculous at all, you may disagree but it is far from ridiculous.

TCIB mate, you don't think Vidal or Pogba would improve City if we signed them?

The point is though we should be free to choose if we want to spend or not, what we want to spend, what we want to invest and how we want to progress our club.

Why should FFCorruption be allowed to dictate our business investment!?

Jack74 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
richards30 said:

On the left instead of Silva , all 4 it someone with a bit pace and go past a man , and he can finish
Haha! Good old Jack. Predictable as clockwork.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.