And so it begins...

pardoe said:
I find it a bit surreal that anyone who doubts Tolmie's pearls of wisdom is automatically a 'Rag' or a 'Bully'. I've posted on here since day dot and can't remember him actually calling anything before the tabloids or social media. I don't know why people get so offended at the suggestion that he *might* not be ultra connected and could possibly, like 99% of self-appointed IKTers, simply be a bored fat lad in front of the PC in his old dear's box room.

Your entitled to your opinion thats for sure, however best just keep them to yourself rather than post them in this thread, as there are loads of places on this forum other than this thread where you can post your opinions.

IMO this is a great thread and enjoyable to boot in an otherwise boring summer.

oakiecokie said:
pardoe said:
I find it a bit surreal that anyone who doubts Tolmie's pearls of wisdom is automatically a 'Rag' or a 'Bully'. I've posted on here since day dot and can't remember him actually calling anything before the tabloids or social media. I don't know why people get so offended at the suggestion that he *might* not be ultra connected and could possibly, like 99% of self-appointed IKTers, simply be a bored fat lad in front of the PC in his old dear's box room.

Well I know for a fact that you`re a wummer,so don`t be calling someone who has called it right on so many occasions.As has been said before,either leave the thread well alone or easier still,just put tolmie down down on your foe list.
You'll say anything to maintain the status quo, Oakie. :)

2sheikhs said:
oakiecokie said:
pardoe said:

Well I know for a fact that you`re a wummer,so don`t be calling someone who has called it right on so many occasions.As has been said before,either leave the thread well alone or easier still,just put tolmie down down on your foe list.
You'll say anything to maintain the status quo, Oakie. :)

This is the same bloke who called it wrong last summer,saying Micah was on his bike.How did he know ? Well at first he said he heard it from the "horses mouth" in a fucking wine bar or similar.
Next day,after having a load of warranted angry posts thrown at him, he declared that he had heard this whisper from someone he knew Micah via a door salesman,aunties wife 3rd cousin,twice removed stepsons friends binmans paperboy.
And he has the nerve to attack Tolm.

oakiecokie said:
This is the same bloke who called it wrong last summer,saying Micah was on his bike.How did he know ? Well at first he said he heard it from the "horses mouth" in a fucking wine bar or similar.
Next day,after having a load of warranted angry posts thrown at him, he declared that he had heard this whisper from someone he knew Micah via a door salesman,aunties wife 3rd cousin,twice removed stepsons friends binmans paperboy.

You appear to have completely reimagined this story.

Firstly, it wasn't last summer it was spring 2012. I was working security for a company we'll all know, Micah came in and as normal with celebs was shadowed by a couple of guards. After playing right-back for us for most of that season he was struggling with a couple of knocks and he told the person I was working with, also a Blue, that he was out for the season.

The post was made in good faith the Friday before the derby. As it goes, the club patched Micah up to play for about eight minutes, and he then played four minutes on one leg away at Newcastle, but took no further part all season. I took a fair amount of stick, primarily for giving out apparently key information before a big game and so asked for the post to be deleted and ummed and erred, partly because of said stick, partly for fear of my big mouth getting me in bother at work.

I must say I find it kind of sad that anyone who isn't a 10,000 post regular on here is treated with suspicion, but whatever keeps you warm at night, I guess.

Just caught up on this thread, have I missed something, coz I cant find any attacks on tolm, I've read a lot of support of him etc and maybe one or to wondering why the clamour of support for him or the need for him to post more often is out there, but attacks none. If I've missed em fair dos. His posts keep the thread active and interesting and long may they continue, but I think we need to be careful not to be to attached to his every word or the need to protect him, he can manage all of that quite well himself.

pardoe said:
oakiecokie said:

Firstly, it wasn't last summer it was spring 2012. I was working security for a company we'll all know, Micah came in and as normal with celebs was shadowed by a couple of guards. After playing right-back for us for most of that season he was struggling with a couple of knocks and he told the person I was working with, also a Blue, that he was out for the season.

The post was made in good faith the Friday before the derby. As it goes, the club patched Micah up to play for about eight minutes, and he then played four minutes on one leg away at Newcastle, but took no further part all season. I took a fair amount of stick, primarily for giving out apparently key information before a big game and so asked for the post to be deleted and ummed and erred, partly because of said stick, partly for fear of my big mouth getting me in bother at work.

I must say I find it kind of sad that anyone who isn't a 10,000 post regular on here is treated with suspicion, but whatever keeps you warm at night, I guess.
You're suspicious of Tolmie and he's got less than 10,000 posts...

pardoe said:
oakiecokie said:

But you continue to slag tolm off for doing exactly what you have been guilty of. Your words not mine "in good faith".
So do you think for one moment that Tolm is a Wummer when he gets things wrong.
If YOU live by the sword then expect to get criticised when things go pear shaped.It may be more prudent in future to keep away from a Tolm thread bearing in mind ... people who live in glass houses ...

totallywired said:
nmc said:
its a Barm said:
yes i have on a few occasions thought the same as your good self, but lets give the lad the benefit of the doubt, seems like a nice guy, if some of his videos are shite.

He called Lescott and Mancini - 100 per cent.
Ha ha1 nice one.

The other time he was bang on - unfortunately was bloody Sinclair and people attacked him (TH) like it was him deciding we should buy the useless waste of space.

Would like to know more of the transfer rumours rather than reading through the bitching.

Can someone tell me if we're still looking at Barkley and if we are indeed in for Isco, Vidal, Di Maria, Pogba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.