And so it begins...

adrianr said:
cmdub said:
JamesMCFC said:
Hopefully it's isco
Not sure real madrid are keen on loaning him out when liverpool are willing to buy him. Isco could make a play saying he'll only go to us but who knows

Regardless of what Liverpool want, who thinks he'll actually want to go? Still his choice at the end of the day, and it isn't going to be a hard one between City with Pellegrini or Liverpool with Brenda.
Sly are now reporting that Liverpool want to loan him, not buy.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I have had a wonderful weekend celebrating my recent 40th birthday and also my wedding anniversary.

Not sure what or why some of the postings concerning myself?

Despite what some may want to believe, I have a busy life away from this forum and City, for that matter.

It's been quite a while since I last started one of these threads, and have gone out of my way this window to try and explain a few situations, rather than just posting music vids.

I always reply to PMs, out of general courtesy, but my sole reason for posting is so the entire board can see it.

I will continue to do so, at some financial loss to myself, on some occasion.
If Ric's charging you for posting good info Tolm you're being ripped off when you consider the idiots are allowed to post for free. Ask for a discount.

I find it a bit surreal that anyone who doubts Tolmie's pearls of wisdom is automatically a 'Rag' or a 'Bully'. I've posted on here since day dot and can't remember him actually calling anything before the tabloids or social media. I don't know why people get so offended at the suggestion that he *might* not be ultra connected and could possibly, like 99% of self-appointed IKTers, simply be a bored fat lad in front of the PC in his old dear's box room.

pardoe said:
I find it a bit surreal that anyone who doubts Tolmie's pearls of wisdom is automatically a 'Rag' or a 'Bully'. I've posted on here since day dot and can't remember him actually calling anything before the tabloids or social media. I don't know why people get so offended at the suggestion that he *might* not be ultra connected and could possibly, like 99% of self-appointed IKTers, simply be a bored fat lad in front of the PC in his old dear's box room.
yes i have on a few occasions thought the same as your good self, but lets give the lad the benefit of the doubt, seems like a nice guy, if some of his videos are shite.

its a Barm said:
pardoe said:
yes i have on a few occasions thought the same as your good self, but lets give the lad the benefit of the doubt, seems like a nice guy, if some of his videos are shite.

He called Lescott and Mancini - 100 per cent.

nmc said:
its a Barm said:
pardoe said:

He called Lescott and Mancini - 100 per cent.
Ha ha1 nice one.

ColinLee said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I have had a wonderful weekend celebrating my recent 40th birthday and also my wedding anniversary.

Despite what some may want to believe, I have a busy life away from this forum and City, for that matter.

It's been quite a while since I last started one of these threads, and have gone out of my way this window to try and explain a few situations, rather than just posting music vids.

I always reply to PMs, out of general courtesy, but my sole reason for posting is so the entire board can see it.

If Ric's charging you for posting good info Tolm you're being ripped off when you consider the idiots are allowed to post for free. Ask for a discount.

Why are you being charged to post??

pardoe said:

Well I know for a fact that you`re a wummer,so don`t be calling someone who has called it right on so many occasions.As has been said before,either leave the thread well alone or easier still,just put tolmie down down on your foe list.

ethan23 said:
ColinLee said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Why are you being charged to post??

Oh dear lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.