And so it begins...

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Would like to know more of the transfer rumours rather than reading through the bitching.

Can someone tell me if we're still looking at Barkley and if we are indeed in for Isco, Vidal, Di Maria, Pogba.
We are in for all and then again not.

We have already signed Pele, Messi as well as the bald one.

We will not sign anyone which does not fit our regime or anyone that requires a birthday cake on a regular (more than once a year) basis

Hope that clears up everything

oakiecokie said:
But you continue to slag tolm off for doing exactly what you have been guilty of. Your words not mine "in good faith".So do you think for one moment that Tolm is a Wummer when he gets things wrong.
If YOU live by the sword then expect to get criticised when things go pear shaped.It may be more prudent in future to keep away from a Tolm thread bearing in mind ... people who live in glass houses ...

I genuinely can't see your point, assuming you even have one.

I posted a snippet of team news ahead of one game over two years ago which proved to be incorrect. I've never claimed nor professed to be anything I'm not. Other people live off their reputations as being eyes within the camp and have people chasing them around the boards like bairns playing kisschase in the playground. Anyone who doubts Sir Tolm is a bully or a spoilsport. As I say, I have nothing against the fella, I just can't recall one instance of him actually calling something worthwhile, despite his hundreds of posts in his own back-slapping threads each and every summer.

pardoe said:
oakiecokie said:
But you continue to slag tolm off for doing exactly what you have been guilty of. Your words not mine "in good faith".So do you think for one moment that Tolm is a Wummer when he gets things wrong.
If YOU live by the sword then expect to get criticised when things go pear shaped.It may be more prudent in future to keep away from a Tolm thread bearing in mind ... people who live in glass houses ...

I genuinely can't see your point, assuming you even have one.

I posted a snippet of team news ahead of one game over two years ago which proved to be incorrect. I've never claimed nor professed to be anything I'm not. Other people live off their reputations as being eyes within the camp and have people chasing them around the boards like bairns playing kisschase in the playground. Anyone who doubts Sir Tolm is a bully or a spoilsport. As I say, I have nothing against the fella, I just can't recall one instance of him actually calling something worthwhile, despite his hundreds of posts in his own back-slapping threads each and every summer.

Or maybe we just love him.You claim you posted in good faith and got it wrong,yet you come on here criticising posters who have also got things wrong.Talk about double standards.

kVkbixP.jpg

bornblueegg said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Would like to know more of the transfer rumours rather than reading through the bitching.

Can someone tell me if we're still looking at Barkley and if we are indeed in for Isco, Vidal, Di Maria, Pogba.
We are in for all and then again not.

We have already signed Pele, Messi as well as the bald one.

We will not sign anyone which does not fit our regime or anyone that requires a birthday cake on a regular (more than once a year) basis

Hope that clears up everything

Crystal

Thank you for the update much appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.