And so it begins...

bazbarrybazzer said:
kVkbixP.jpg

When does that begin ?
:)

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
bornblueegg said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Would like to know more of the transfer rumours rather than reading through the bitching.

Can someone tell me if we're still looking at Barkley and if we are indeed in for Isco, Vidal, Di Maria, Pogba.
We are in for all and then again not.

We have already signed Pele, Messi as well as the bald one.

We will not sign anyone which does not fit our regime or anyone that requires a birthday cake on a regular (more than once a year) basis

Hope that clears up everything

Crystal

Thank you for the update much appreciated

I am bald and need cake more than once a year...so have I signed or not?

pudge said:
pardoe said:
oakiecokie said:
This is the same bloke who called it wrong last summer,saying Micah was on his bike.How did he know ? Well at first he said he heard it from the "horses mouth" in a fucking wine bar or similar.
Next day,after having a load of warranted angry posts thrown at him, he declared that he had heard this whisper from someone he knew Micah via a door salesman,aunties wife 3rd cousin,twice removed stepsons friends binmans paperboy.
And he has the nerve to attack Tolm.

You appear to have completely reimagined this story.

Firstly, it wasn't last summer it was spring 2012. I was working security for a company we'll all know, Micah came in and as normal with celebs was shadowed by a couple of guards. After playing right-back for us for most of that season he was struggling with a couple of knocks and he told the person I was working with, also a Blue, that he was out for the season.

The post was made in good faith the Friday before the derby. As it goes, the club patched Micah up to play for about eight minutes, and he then played four minutes on one leg away at Newcastle, but took no further part all season. I took a fair amount of stick, primarily for giving out apparently key information before a big game and so asked for the post to be deleted and ummed and erred, partly because of said stick, partly for fear of my big mouth getting me in bother at work.

I must say I find it kind of sad that anyone who isn't a 10,000 post regular on here is treated with suspicion, but whatever keeps you warm at night, I guess.
You're suspicious of Tolmie and he's got less than 10,000 posts...

weird1.gif

pardoe said:
oakiecokie said:
But you continue to slag tolm off for doing exactly what you have been guilty of. Your words not mine "in good faith".So do you think for one moment that Tolm is a Wummer when he gets things wrong.
If YOU live by the sword then expect to get criticised when things go pear shaped.It may be more prudent in future to keep away from a Tolm thread bearing in mind ... people who live in glass houses ...

I genuinely can't see your point, assuming you even have one.

I posted a snippet of team news ahead of one game over two years ago which proved to be incorrect. I've never claimed nor professed to be anything I'm not. Other people live off their reputations as being eyes within the camp and have people chasing them around the boards like bairns playing kisschase in the playground. Anyone who doubts Sir Tolm is a bully or a spoilsport. As I say, I have nothing against the fella, I just can't recall one instance of him actually calling something worthwhile, despite his hundreds of posts in his own back-slapping threads each and every summer.

Ok that's great and thanks very much for your input

You have made your point and can safely leave the thread now

We get it you don't enjoy TH's input as, in your eyes, he gets nothing right

So why do you have to stay on this thread and post anymore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.