And so it begins...

citytill1die84 said:
bodak said:
salfordpaul said:
I will tell you now, tolmie is real and is itk, he comes on here and tells what he can! Behave and read and enjoy, and if you don t think he s right don t read it!
Things change quickly......I ve been told all sorts and probably 10 per cent happens. Isco was coming to us but it went tits up! My point being unless your tixi you will hear stories but they can fall at the final furlong

Enjoy the thread

Tell me Paul, whilst I love reading his (and your) posts, how does the club allow this leakage to happen?

And how did he miss the Lampard coup?

Who gives a fuck if he missed the Lampard deal? How do u know it wasn't arranged last night when it broke? Tolmie posts in good faith.

Good faith and accuracy are two different things

de niro said:
Love Bites and Everything said:
As a relative newcomer to the board the reaction to Tomlie is interesting to observe.

Why all the abuse for those who question him and why are they asked to keep their opinions to themselves and refrain from posting if they are not a 'believer'??

What is wrong with people saying that they think he's full of shit and knows sweet FA??

I have no strong views either way, just an interested observer. It does seem a bit North Korea, though.

to me i have one issue. posters shouldn't come on the thread to have a pop at the op. contribute or not but keep the negatives against the op out of it. it adds nothing.

Surely he leaves himself open to criticism with all this bravado?

bodak said:
citytill1die84 said:
bodak said:
Tell me Paul, whilst I love reading his (and your) posts, how does the club allow this leakage to happen?

Who gives a fuck if he missed the Lampard deal? How do u know it wasn't arranged last night when it broke? Tolmie posts in good faith.

Good faith and accuracy are two different things
Did he not post a video clue about 'London Boys'? God knows how far back in this thread it is mind given all the crap since.

Bottom line is that this thread and previous years threads have kept the close season interesting. I would miss it if were not here. Enough people know TH well enough to know he has good info. He does occasionally come up with the goods. The dusty bin video moments are fun, as are TH rants and the fall outs between posters. TH on holiday at the moment so tends not to post. Shame. I would love to hear his take on Lampard deal.

Hart of the matter said:
Bottom line is that this thread and previous years threads have kept the close season interesting. I would miss it if were not here. Enough people know TH well enough to know he has good info. He does occasionally come up with the goods. The dusty bin video moments are fun, as are TH rants and the fall outs between posters. TH on holiday at the moment so tends not to post. Shame. I would love to hear his take on Lampard deal.
Well said that man.

The obsession on here to one posters's comments is staggering.

People are alarmingly needy, on both sides of the coin, to prove or disprove the views of one person on an Internet forum.

People really need to take a long, hard, look at themselves.

bodak said:
salfordpaul said:
I will tell you now, tolmie is real and is itk, he comes on here and tells what he can! Behave and read and enjoy, and if you don t think he s right don t read it!
Things change quickly......I ve been told all sorts and probably 10 per cent happens. Isco was coming to us but it went tits up! My point being unless your tixi you will hear stories but they can fall at the final furlong

Enjoy the thread

Your comment "how does the club allow this leakage to happen" shows you haven't a clue what you're talking about. You really think every piece of transfer activity is conducted under a veil of secrecy? Have you never thought that there are agents, estate agents, friends, secretaries, solicitors, doctors, accountants, administrators, directors etc all 'in the loop' with a proposed transfer?

Football is full of gossip and chinese whispers. People in the inner circle are always chatting. So whilst Txiki might not be going down the pub announcing every enquiry City have made, or every approach made to the club, that doesn't mean to say they don't enter the public domain.

It's almost unheard of for a transfer to occur "under the radar" these days.

some posters on here know tolm and can vouch for him ,that's good enough for me.his videos get the old grey jelly working,i can never get any but that's not tolms problem.

keep up the good work tolm,because the pre season transfer thread just wouldn't be the same without you xxx

People should cut out the personal comments about the poster himself and just leave it to the quality or lack of quality of the information disclosed. If you don't believe the information feel free to have a go similarly for those who enjoy the style of his imparting such info they should equally be entitled to believe it.

For me it is interesting to see developments about our transfer policy from any source whether it be a WUM or otherwise, you just need to use the intelligence you have to discern for yourself whether you feel it is good or bad. Enjoy the window for what it is, speculation and rumour, we all know that eventually as and when a player signs it is announced on the official site and until then it isn't done and dusted.

I for one enjoy the information he posts and long may it continue, whether I believe him or not is just down to me, but there is no need to get jealous or bitter about it in the way some do on here.

salfordpaul said:

Enjoy the thread

I am sorry but he announced Isco like the coming of the Messiah and he was the messenger and it would happen on the fourth day. That is the real issue I have, the hype he builds around his tit bits. I cannot recall anything he has proclaimed as early stages who knows what will happen its all proclaimer songs and breaking news. If you build your status up then you have to take responsibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.