And so it begins...

If they're attempting to butter us up by loaning us Isco in order to make moves for Aguero next summer then I'd rather we tell them to fuck right off.

Rammyblues said:
Been at work can someone update this please, is it Barkley or Isco or Barkley and Isco.

To summarise, Tolm says that Txiki has his heart set on Barkley but obviously that would require us to sell to raise funds, no real movement from yesterday or the day before

As far as Isco is concerned, Tolm said it would be a good option and a route he thinks we could go down, perhaps £5m loan fee with a view to buy next summer

I think its very much Barkley and Isco, but probably not both this summer. I guess its just a case of watch this space...

RandomJ said:
If they're attempting to butter us up by loaning us Isco in order to make moves for Aguero next summer then I'd rather we tell them to fuck right off.

The latter will happen regardless, at least with the former we get a potentially world class footballer.

Rammyblues wrote:
Been at work can someone update this please, is it Barkley or Isco or Barkley and Isco.

To summarise, Tolm says that Txiki has his heart set on Barkley but obviously that would require us to sell to raise funds, no real movement from yesterday or the day before

As far as Isco is concerned, Tolm said it would be a good option and a route he thinks we could go down, perhaps £5m loan fee with a view to buy next summer

I think its very much Barkley and Isco, but probably not both this summer. I guess its just a case of watch this space...

Cheers for that.

blueparrot said:
EalingBlue2 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Yeah, Garcia is almost certainly to be sold even if we do not sign anybody else after Mangala.
2 we will have 17 foreign players in prem one will miss out on UCL
There is every chance when squads are named we will have someone out injured for a few months - I can see us going up to the brink 1 or 2 over and then doing a loan rather than selling early and ending with 14

Easy to say but who would be the one or two to miss out on champions league and which of our players would accept that without any fuss or wanting to leave ?

I would wager we will have at least 1 player by august with a 3 month injury so I would suspect we are ok with 18 foreigners through to the end of aug if not 19 as we need 17 and one will miss out on CL till jan

adrianr said:
RandomJ said:

The latter will happen regardless, at least with the former we get a potentially world class footballer.

It won't happen this year, and depending on his injuries, might not happen.

bluesince76 said:
bluesince76 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
One chance to go...a Molotov cocktail with a match to go...hopefully we don't crash and burn - c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVU2S4I64Q0[/video]
I smoke my cigarette with style...
Or it could be Danny Rose.

And I'll tell you honey, you can take my money tonight.

Guidetti to some russian side, probably.

Bruun said:
bluesince76 said:
bluesince76 said:
I smoke my cigarette with style...
Or it could be Danny Rose.

And I'll tell you honey, you can take my money tonight.

Guidetti to some russian side, probably.
Yeah, Dinamo Moscow is after Guidetti according to Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet. Russian side is willing to match his current wages aswell. Given the wealth of Russian clubs they probably also offer a decent fee, £3m - £6m wouldn't be totally surprised as Russian sides throw money alot.

We should do whatever we can to get Barkley asap. Under Pellegrini and the support of our current midfielders he will turn out to be a world beater.

The closest thing I've seen to Yaya Toure for years, in terms of strength, shooting, pace, and raw power.

Get it done, Txiki!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.