Anderson Injured

Gutted he's missing the Derby. I'm 100% sure he would have played. Offers something different to our midfield, others an injection of pace and willingness to run with the ball and in effect smash through the lines. Been our best midfielder by far when he's played this year. Still, I fancy our chances in this one, 2-1 United.

Red Manc said:
Gutted he's missing the Derby. I'm 100% sure he would have played. Offers something different to our midfield, others an injection of pace and willingness to run with the ball and in effect smash through the lines. Been our best midfielder by far when he's played this year. Still, I fancy our chances in this one, 2-1 United.

ha. So Anderson is this season's Zidane Cleverley.
God forbid, if he misses 2-3 months, you rags will start comparing him to Pele and then blame the hype when he fails to perform to that level on his return.

BigJoe#1 said:
JM Mcr said:
didsburyblu said:
Id rather he was fit. Hes average at best so would love him to make their first 11
He's played well the last few games n is certainly a better central midfielder than Giggs at the moment. Not sure he'd play if fit anyway tho as Ferguson seems to fall back on Scholes/Giggs for "experience" in big games.

Yeah.... but... we aren't a big game are we?
Is that a rhetorical question?

JM Mcr said:
BigJoe#1 said:
JM Mcr said:
He's played well the last few games n is certainly a better central midfielder than Giggs at the moment. Not sure he'd play if fit anyway tho as Ferguson seems to fall back on Scholes/Giggs for "experience" in big games.

Yeah.... but... we aren't a big game are we?
Is that a rhetorical question?
Just some light leg pulling given most of us heard that for two decades no doubt.

He will be a big miss for them, best midfielder on current form. Last thing the rags want is a geriatric midfield. Scholes will not be given the leniency by Atkinson and I doubt he would last 45 minutes. Giggs is not much better in the tackle these days. Just hope the old codgers don't damage any of our lads, seem to remember Giggs tried to do Aguero last year.

What about that little mexican cnut - He playing? - He's a right jammy wanker and can see him bagging a goal..

I solely hate him for scoring a few against Villa the other month, was sure villa at 2up could hold on, but knew not to bank on it!

bleed.blue said:
God forbid, if he misses 2-3 months, you rags will start comparing him to Pele and then blame the hype when he fails to perform to that level on his return.

Please show me where I referred to Anderson as that? All I said was he's been our best midfielder this year, hardly a massive achievement either. Although in general Anderson does seem to go along the lines of: Starts season fat > Loses weight and looks excellent > serious injury out for 3 months > Comes back even fatter and plays appallingly > Another injury out for the season. Repeat.

Red Manc said:
bleed.blue said:

Please show me where I referred to Anderson as that? All I said was he's been our best midfielder this year, hardly a massive achievement either. Although in general Anderson does seem to go along the lines of: Starts season fat > Loses weight and looks excellent > serious injury out for 3 months > Comes back even fatter and plays appallingly > Another injury out for the season. Repeat.

Feckin predictive text is a woman ininit?
You type in 4 letters and look what comes up.
You need a new phone pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.