Andy Carroll [Merged]

Re: Andy Carroll

Soulboy said:
bluemoon32 said:
Chelsea realised he was average at best and looked elsewhere ?

Average?

Best young English striker in the game at the moment.

Saw him in his first couple of games for the Mags and thought we should have put a cheeky bid in for him... even then he was better than RSC!

in what game? championship manager 2010 maybe? all joking aside everytime ive seen him, hes not looked bad but is he that kind of player thats not good enough for the prem but too good for championship? time will tell.

Re: Andy Carroll

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Andy Carroll was outstanding this evening, in a poor Newcastle side. Big, strong as an ox, unbeatable in the air and great feet. Missed a free header 6 yards out to put the Toon one up, could've been a different game if that had gone in, but that aside he looked superb. He had Johnny Evans in his pocket all night, and beat Vidic in the air - finding the runner in behind - numerous times.

I appreciate it's still too early for him, but he's the kind of striker England are crying out for.
LOL

Are you serious? He was shite. He's just a big lump and nothing else. He's slow, his technique is terrible, he can't keep hold of possession (mainly down to inexperience), and he just looks clumsy on the ball he must have fell over 5 times.

He's shite and he'll soon get found out at this level. Time for him to learn, but there's nothing there that says he'll be a great player. Unless of course they change the rules and football becomes headball<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:35 am --<br /><br />That Niall Ranger they've got though looks a good prospect when i've seen him play

Andy Carrol

Not an ITK thing but i am in Wallsend t'nite and with some footie folks.

The first thing said was "keep your money were not interested"

The rumour is of a buy and loan back deal.

Some locals are agitated but i dont see that as a goer tbh.

Re: Andy Carrol

Well after a couple of hours up there I can say some of them are convinced we are after the lad and will loan him back to them for the next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.