Andy Carroll [Merged]

Re: Andy Carrol

He looked a fucking unit against the rags. I almost put him in my fantasy football team as I think he could have a big season...

BillyShears said:
He looked a fucking unit against the rags. I almost put him in my fantasy football team as I think he could have a big season...

Big is the word.

He has changed so much from the memories I have of him when he first broke through.

fbloke said:
BillyShears said:

Big is the word.

He has changed so much from the memories I have of him when he first broke through.

Go on then...how many league goals can he score in that Newcastle team this season...I'll say he'll get more than fifteen as I'm feeling generous.

BillyShears said:
fbloke said:
Big is the word.

Go on then...how many league goals can he score in that Newcastle team this season...I'll say he'll get more than fifteen as I'm feeling generous.

I would say he might sneak 10 but only because the rest of the team are crap.

Is he a better footballer than Crouch? I think so.

fbloke said:
BillyShears said:

Well, I'm going to watch as much of him as I can. I imagine City's long term plan is going to be to make sure that we are first in the line for any English talent. Milner's probably just the beginning. Depending on the kind of season Rodwell has, I can see him being next.

BillyShears said:

I've gone a step further and put him in my fantasy team, seems like a snip a £5m. Having said that, I'd be amazed if we were interested in him. I suspect we're aiming a bit higher.

BillyShears said:
fbloke said:

Well, I'm going to watch as much of him as I can. I imagine City's long term plan is going to be to make sure that we are first in the line for any English talent. Milner's probably just the beginning. Depending on the kind of season Rodwell has, I can see him being next.

From now on English and under 21 and you are in City's sights thats for sure.

We've just bought for the next 3-4 years. Barry ages, Milner stays on. Bellers went and Balotelli came in.

We have a chance to gently introduce the young uns.

Breathing space added £25m to the spending spree perhaps? ;-)

fbloke said:

Only if you're any good though. I imagine Rodwell will be on our radar, but not Carroll.

Ric said:
fbloke said:

Only if you're any good though. I imagine Rodwell will be on our radar, but not Carroll.

Perhaps he is good enough but my worry is his Barton-like behaviour.

He could quickly become a gamble that went very wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.