Andy Carroll [Merged]

Re: Andy Carrol

Lol he crouch but with no skill at all. OK for a midtable side but come on people. Never a champions league quality player. We are only going to be signing top quality moving forward. Get used to it.

Hooch said:
So now everyone's opinion is based on one game, against a completely hapless Villa side?

I mean Kevin Nolan scored TWO! I'll reserve my judgement until atleast January.
this

there is something about this kid, he will be a handful, i remember the last time we played them, he was their best player then.

alera said:
Lol he crouch but with no skill at all. OK for a midtable side but come on people. Never a champions league quality player. We are only going to be signing top quality moving forward. Get used to it.

Carrol was one of the most feared strikers around as a youth player, then in the championship & has started his Premier League career with a hat-trick for a nothing team against one who finished a few points below us last season.

By mocking him without even giving him the time of day, you're showing your own ignorance rather than being clever. Nobody is that smart including you. Let's wait & see with Carrol, but at the moment he looks very very promising indeed & simply cannot be written off.

Andy Carroll is the new Amr Zaki ... has a goodgame and everyone thinks he is the next best thing since sliced bread.

we should buy him off newcastle an loan him back to them for the season. a risk worth taking.

just my opinion.

avoidconfusion said:
Andy Carroll is the new Amr Zaki ... has a goodgame and everyone thinks he is the next best thing since sliced bread.

Because we're all too thick & ignorant about anyone except established Premier League players to have watched him before & be judging him as a promising centre forward who's been getting better & better each year, whereas you obviously know everything, probably from all the occasions when you've deeply studied his performances, rather than making a ridiculous judment on a few sightings .

Ade's a cnut,Robbie a nob,RSC not rated by the boss,Jo not good enough,Balotelli raw.....

We need a striker,the options are limited,so offer RSC and 5m and get this lad in

Homegrown,physical/aggressive,hungry,talented,passionate.... without doubt,he will be an England regular very soon and we will have missed the boat,he will be an ideal replacement as a target man,excellent support for Tevez,and will not throw his toys at the slightest upset! No brainer for me

zinaldo1982 said:
I would definitely swap him with ade.

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.