Andy Carroll [Merged]

Re: Andy Carrol

Ric said:
BillyShears said:
He looked a fucking unit against the rags. I almost put him in my fantasy football team as I think he could have a big season...

I've gone a step further and put him in my fantasy team, seems like a snip a £5m. Having said that, I'd be amazed if we were interested in him. I suspect we're aiming a bit higher.

Fuck, I didn't realize he was going that cheap. Stuck Bent in there at 3 mil more.

I think you're right, we've got bigger fish to fry right now. One for the future maybe.

FBloke - I think you're right, but there'll be very few players over a five year span who'll be of the class of Rooney or even Rodwell or Milner. The important thing will be to be seen to be a club where young English players will thrive...

Re: Andy Carroll

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Andy Carroll was outstanding this evening, in a poor Newcastle side. Big, strong as an ox, unbeatable in the air and great feet. Missed a free header 6 yards out to put the Toon one up, could've been a different game if that had gone in, but that aside he looked superb. He had Johnny Evans in his pocket all night, and beat Vidic in the air - finding the runner in behind - numerous times.

I appreciate it's still too early for him, but he's the kind of striker England are crying out for.

But if you are going to make it in the prem you have to take your chances, that is the differance between average and top draw !! Carrol, is niether for me !!

Re: Andy Carroll

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
I appreciate it's still too early for him, but he's the kind of striker England are crying out for.

Yes, England are definitely crying out for another lanky striker with no technical ability and can win headers, absolutely you hit the nail on the head. This is definitely the way to compete with the likes of Spain, Brazil and Germany, long ball tactics are the way forward.

Just to clarify, ARE YOU MAD?

Andy Carroll? For real? A greasy haired white Heskey?

He's too good for Newcastle (as they currently are) but he'll never be more than an 8-16 placed prem team player unless he likes the bench.

fbloke said:
Not an ITK thing but i am in Wallsend t'nite and with some footie folks.

The first thing said was "keep your money were not interested"

The rumour is of a buy and loan back deal.

Some locals are agitated but i dont see that as a goer tbh.

One word - why?

The place is a shithole.

Chrispy11 said:
Andy Carroll? For real? A greasy haired white Heskey?

He's too good for Newcastle (as they currently are) but he'll never be more than an 8-16 placed prem team player unless he likes the bench.
made me lol this post
but i have to agree

He is fucking bobbins compared to where we are going!!

Andy Carrol? You fucking pissed? We are looking up, not fucking down!!

Get him cheap at the end of the season when they go down. They are crap & supporters soon leave them when they are not winning. Blackpool have more chance of staying up. Hope they do night on the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.