Andy Gray leaves Sky Sports (continued)

Danamy said:
Ric said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/25/andy-gray-sacked-sky

Can we get a Mod to sort this out as it annoys me when people start duplicate threads about the same subject? ;)

Haha, I had to move the old thread as it was causing the forum to run a slowly.

ManCityX said:
szfz3k.jpg

LMMFAO!

Ric said:
Danamy said:
Can we get a Mod to sort this out as it annoys me when people start duplicate threads about the same subject? ;)

Haha, I had to move the old thread as it was causing the forum to run a slowly.

Received and understood........................

(Tongue was firmly locked in cheek)

cleavers said:
Matty said:
Someone at Sky SERIOUSLY had it in for him.

Alistair Campbell live on 5live earlier (not for that) suggested it could well be Murdoch, over something to do with the phone tapping thing, I don't know why Gray was involved in that, but it seems he was.
Someone on talksport said that too. Seems a bit out there for me, but would make it all even funnier if it was true.

The last clip is out of order, he may have only been joking but that is wrong to do that to a female junior member of staff.

I will miss Andy Gray though I think he is an excellent pundit and not as sycophantic as most towards the rags.

The furore over the other comments were the sort of thing that many guys would banter about with their mates (and gray and keys are clearly good mates).

I've not necessarily got any problem with women officials but I do have a problem with positive discrimination and the young age of this girl linesman suggests to me that she is being accelerated precisely because she is a woman rather than her being more talented than her equivalent male colleagues and that is wrong if that is the case.

Just got a copy of the MUEN and on the back page wio is saying that Sky are right to sack Gray and that their comments are " Prehistoric ".
That's got to make her happy so she will no doubt get to run the line at the swamp and carry on where all the other officals have left off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.