Andy Gray leaves Sky Sports (continued)

Can't stand Gray but this is a disgrace really,

If we all got sacked for making 'jokey' flippant remarks to our friends when at work, which were meant to be private, then I reckon the whole country would be out of work.

Garry.Cook said:
Political correctness gone too far.

so you and ManCityX, Dom38, TFE and Mark TheBlue all think this way over the top and funny!

What did the poor woman do to you! By all accounts she did her job and well...talk about giving people a chance...clearly you 5 and those two grumpy old sods can't cope with female competition...

Yes he's gone, but tonight we will hear RROOOONNNNNNEEEEYYYY every ten seconds, so the bias factor doesn't apply.

The fact is, sexism is discrimination just as homophobic slander or racist slurs are. Fact. Imagine if it had've been, for example, Uriah Rennie? Would that have been 'acceptable' no. If it was a comment about an openly gay footballer? Would it have been 'acceptable' no. The fact is that in the workplace, talking to a former colleague about someone like that is unacceptable and I back Sky 100% on their decision.

it'sintheblood! said:
Garry.Cook said:
Political correctness gone too far.

so you and ManCityX, Dom38, TFE and Mark TheBlue all think this way over the top and funny!

What did the poor woman do to you! By all accounts she did her job and well...talk about giving people a chance...clearly you 5 and those two grumpy old sods can't cope with female competition...

well next time they go to massage parlour they'll insist its done by a man..

yeah right.

I reckon Townsend will get his job. Souness knows what he's talking about but he wouldn't put up with being told what to say by SKY.

mancitygaz said:
Can't stand Gray but this is a disgrace really,

If we all got sacked for making 'jokey' flippant remarks to our friends when at work, which were meant to be private, then I reckon the whole country would be out of work.

Gaz it want jokey at all. It was instigated by Neanderthal Keys, who should also feel the axe, and it was a genuine opinion. No flippant observation here; just unadulterated bigoted sexism. Both need to go now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.