Andy Hinchcliffe

OOHBEBLUE said:
Sometimes I find it hard to believe Andy is a true City fan the things he says.

I dont listen to him that much, but i used to know him as he did a bit of coaching and the way he spoke about city you could tell he was a blue.

wez99 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Bring back James H. Reeve!!!

Now he is a legend. One of the funniest guys ever to be on the radio!

100% agree with this. Very funny and intelligent. Pitty he keeps getting peoples backs up and getting sacked.

He isn't everybody's cup of tea and he does get involved in a bit too much banter with his fellow presenter but he isn't too bad. He says it as he sees it and tries to add humour along the way. Inevitably he says things which folk on here might disagree with but many on here would agree with him cos it's the sort of comment that appears on BMoon all the time.
If he says someting which might be construed as negative you can bet your life it's said on here 10 times over.Like all commentators/pundits you just have to take them with a pinch of salt.

The dream ticket would be James H Reeve in the studio, with Lakey and Stuart Hall on the commentary duties. The most negative of all is definitely Fred Eyre

ibennett63 said:
auction294 said:
I have lost all respect for Andy Hinchliffe. His negativity sometimes is astounding. Both he and MUEN are equally as poor in their representation of City. Also mentioned on here recently was Jimmy Wagg who seems to have disappeared into the Dark Side, so I guess we haven't got much in the way of local media to represent our club.

Bring back Gary Owen = Legend.
Gary Owen always talks up the scum as if he worships them. For God`s sake I have heard him singing the Goatfeeders praises.
I've noticed that about Gary Owen as well.All you get out of him is "Srrallicks best manager ever".I reckon even after we've started getting success,Owen would probably say"Yeah we might have just won the carling cup,fa cup and league title but we've a long way to go before we emulate sralicks".

hes no city fan,he used to be an acquantance of mine and never had a good word to say about city.He's an evertonian thru and thru ,its all bollocks,he's just counting the money and has had fuck all else to do for the last few years apart from taking the kids to school.Cant listen to him on the radio as he's a hypocrite.
fan ---my arse !!

I've never heard Gary Owen praise yernited.

Post about Hinchliffe not being a fan and that he is an Evertonian rings true. Tower of London for him I say.

Jesus Christ alive. Some people astound me on here.

Look, he might talk negative now and again but so do I. It doesn't mean we don't care, in fact, it shows how much we do.

Andy Hinchcliffe has been guest at our branch meetings on several occasions and has a genuine love of the club. He played for Everton for longer but he still is always in the Sky Blue camp when the two meet.

He is not a City legend but he was one of a group of youngsters who all came through the ranks, were all die hard City fans and would have bled blue blood for the cause.

trouble is with hinchcliff he is another who is scared as too lose is job if he criticized the red side, he and gleghorn are totally negative on city that way they can keep certain people happy, i suppose its another way of arse licking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.