Andy May

I remember one game at ‘Boro away

The players were warming up before the game on the pitch and some lads behind me were shouting him. Think they were his mates

May checked behind him to make sure none of the coaches were watching then gave them the wanker sign with his hand by his cock

Cue lots of laughing in the city end

There were some dodgy hairstyles around the club at the time. Tolmie and his perm and Kinsey and Lillis with their long blond hair (and their eyes of blue, the only thing I ever got from you is soooorrow...).
You're acting funny, try to spend my money.
You out there playing your high class games
Of sooooorrow sooooorrow.
Great tune.

Was 18 at the time stood on the kippax when he scored the pen in the 10-1, & it really felt like he waved directly at me!! though their was 70,000 on apparently? so i must’ve been wrong!! that game is our “york away”, but i didnt go york :-/

I too had Sorrow from someone with long blonde hair and eyes of blue. her husband threatened to "give me a good hiding". She was lovely but spoken for, alas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.