Andy Morrison

Tom_mcfc said:
droylsdenblue said:
Arguably the best signing we have ever made! Horses for courses come to mind!

christ, very much arguably!!

I dont mean the best player we have signed I mean the impact that he had and to where it all lead. We we getting rolled over every week, bullied, he stopped all that and we went on to promotion. Where we would be now without that promotion beggars belief. Thats where Im coming from.

Met him at a junior blues pantomine thing one time and asked if he would have his photo taken with my son. He lifted him up like he was a feather and stook him on his knee. Really nice to my son as well.

Top bloke. Hope he has sorted his problems out. Would be nice to see someone like that as a pundit rather than a "alledged" girl beater like they have on talksport.

droylsdenblue said:
Tom_mcfc said:
christ, very much arguably!!

I dont mean the best player we have signed I mean the impact that he had and to where it all lead. We we getting rolled over every week, bullied, he stopped all that and we went on to promotion. Where we would be now without that promotion beggars belief. Thats where Im coming from.

very true and totally understand from that viewpoint. Just the best signing we have ever made quote made me chuckle but i know what your getting at. Huddersfields loss was our gain : )

Stuart said:
I was in that stand aswell Numptyed , lol . The local neanderthals were'nt too impressed that day . I couldn't believe the amount of blues in that stand that day that i recognised .

"Just like being at home"
We were in there too, 1 of the local 'crew' got us our tickets, was funny winding them up being there as 1 of their own sorted us out.
We spent the 2nd half in the corner of the stand, that many of us we were telling the home fans theiy had to go to the other end of the stand to use the bogs as this was a newly acclaimed City end.

Andy Morrison was awesome, always seemed small for a centre back too.

droylsdenblue said:
Arguably the best signing we have ever made! Horses for courses come to mind!

A good shout and he was the business and just what we needed ! for me it was Tony Coton when everyone loved Dibs at the time (Going off the op topic !)

Stuart said:
I was in that stand aswell Numptyed , lol . The local neanderthals were'nt too impressed that day . I couldn't believe the amount of blues in that stand that day that i recognised . At times it did feel like we were taking liberties in there though , lol .
I always loved Andy Morrison for giving his all everytime he pulled on the shirt . Regardless of technical ability , you can't ask for more than that . A top blue .
Me too, half the stand went up when we scored. Lots of blues have nothing but respect for andy, andy, andy, andy morrison!!

Remember a friendly a few years ago againts Huddersfield when he was introduced to the crowd,the CITY end went mad for him.Well deserved.In my opinion anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.