Andy Murray to retire

I'm sure he's a nice guy and a great sportsman but get a grip ffs. He's worth £83 million and can't play on after a glittering career. I've had to stop running for a while due to health issues but don't blub like a baby, and I'm worth minus £83 million. Grow up.

I'm sure he's a nice guy and a great sportsman but get a grip ffs. He's worth £83 million and can't play on after a glittering career. I've had to stop running for a while due to health issues but don't blub like a baby, and I'm worth minus £83 million. Grow up.
Blubbing like a baby endured him to the Great British public in 2012.

The BBC will need to find someone else for their Wimbledon wankfest, the one major sporting event in their locker. Fuck me, SPOTY will never be the same again.
I admire Murray for his achievements, particularly given his roots but that interview was pathetic. He has reached the top of his game, earned fabulous wealth from his hobby which happened to be his profession. He should be laughing his cock off not beefing.

For my money he's Britain's greatest ever sportsperson. Competed and won (a fair amount) in what was one of the most difficult eras that any sport has seen.

People branding him as miserable just don't have a grasp on dry humour, simple as that. He's very subtly funny.

Not sure about the first statement. It's arguable.

Certainly agree with the second. Some airhead at my old work said I reminded her of Andy Murray (in terms of personality, not looks - not that he's a bad looking bloke since losing the frizzy hair). I took it as a big compliment, but it wasn't meant as such.

Beats me how people could love that boring loser Tim Henman, but have doubts about Murray, but that's the English for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.