Andy Welsh Sacked

Roger Ringpiece said:
The bloke is a clown, he was on there a few months ago blabbing that Mancini and Balotelli had a fight. From what I've heard he is now a dogsbody at Oldham Athletic which should explain the slaughtering he appears to be giving everyone at the club.
Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
Isn't he the bitter one who got the boot over the Facebook/Ferguson incident and is always slagging the club off now?

Just checked this out... Not sure how he's qualified to say all that stuff. Sounds nuts.

I assumed he didn't now work at the club given the comments on his timeline! It's very entertaining and I'm aware of one or two connected people who privately express similar opinions on at least some issues (albeit in a slightly more restrained fashion). However, you need to bear in mind that it's hearsay and there'll be another side to the story other than that of the people whose position he backs/defends.

petrusha said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
The bloke is a clown, he was on there a few months ago blabbing that Mancini and Balotelli had a fight. From what I've heard he is now a dogsbody at Oldham Athletic which should explain the slaughtering he appears to be giving everyone at the club.
Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
Just checked this out... Not sure how he's qualified to say all that stuff. Sounds nuts.

I assumed he didn't now work at the club given the comments on his timeline! It's very entertaining and I'm aware of one or two connected people who privately express similar opinions on at least some issues (albeit in a slightly more restrained fashion). However, you need to bear in mind that it's hearsay and there'll be another side to the story other than that of the people whose position he backs/defends.

I know a guy who city used to give a lot of work to and have now started to do the same work themselves. Claims to be a big city fan but doesn't go to games except cup finals and important home games - where he used to get free tickets because of his contacts at the club. Now all that's dried up he can't stop talking shit about city. Ballbag, much like this guy.

bluesteve said:
anyone on twitter should checkout the timeline of @GedCoyne1
bit of an eye opener about whats going on behind the scenes at city.
It does not sound good !

Just read it, doesn't sound good for the youth set up. What the fuck is the point in building the accademy if they don't take it serious or put people in that don't know what they are doing? I could well imagine that guy getting the sack very soon if the club find out about what he has wrote though maybe he should be listened to instead

Edit: didn't realize the guy had been sacked already so hopefully is just sour grapes and things aren't as doom and gloom as he makes out

As I said earlier, apparently he was given the push a while ago so anything he says should be taken with a pinch of salt, just sounds like a bitter bastard.
Dj1979 said:
bluesteve said:
It does not sound good !

Just read it, doesn't sound good for the youth set up. What the fuck is the point in building the accademy if they don't take it serious or put people in that don't know what they are doing? I could well imagine that guy getting the sack very soon if the club find out about what he has wrote though maybe he should be listened to instead

Ticket For Schalke said:
Lombardo has been in the bar the last two nights with his missus, he hardly speaks a word of English, so id be surprised.

Mike Rigg dealt with all the dealings from Germany, i.e. De Jong, Dzeko, think he was to early for Komps.

Is his misses English or Italian, bit daft speaking English if she Italian

Paddy V would be a great coach i think. We will need to bring in a good team with him but his experience and general aura would be great for the youngsters i think.

Vieira is getting his badges, with Kidd rumoured to be retiring soon Platt will probably become assistant manager leaving the first team coach spot open for someone... Paddy V?

Ticket For Schalke said:
Lombardo has been in the bar the last two nights with his missus, he hardly speaks a word of English, so id be surprised.

Mike Rigg dealt with all the dealings from Germany, i.e. De Jong, Dzeko, think he was to early for Komps.

Vinnie joined City before NdJ.

bluesteve said:
It does not sound good !

I've been slated for saying this on here for two years. Marwood is a fucking parasite and need to be fucked off. I've never met a single "football person" who thinks he's anything but an idiot.

GedCoyne1 ‏@GedCoyne1
@1cornishblue @stubbsblue Mancini and Marwood hate each other. Mancini would have been fired had we not won the league. No doubt about that.

And that.

@1cornishblue @stubbsblue Marwood has lost the power battle between the two. He'd lost it the day when Cooky was forced out.

And that too.

@stubbsblue Oh right.Cheers Stuart. Marwood is an imposter and needs sacking immediately. The Academy needs to be rebuilt from top to bottom

This especially.

Yay us, we might get rid of the ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.