anfield and goodison park.

de niro said:
lets not mock, it could have been us.

ok a little giggle but thats it.

we get a few decent posters on here mate from other clubs and they do offer a good insight to us on a lot of issues but the Everton fans we get really do offer nothing except childish jealousy.

Shit club, shit ground and an even worse set of fans!

Fook the lot of em i say!

manimanc said:
after visiting friends on the wirral and going into liverpool to take in some beatles history,i decided to show my eight year old lad liverpool and evertons grounds(as football and city are fast taking over his life) on the way home and to be honest driving around anfield was a real eye opener,rows of empty terraced houses,concrete decay,fronts of houses missing...now to me it didn`t look like the workmen were ready to move in asap,it looked like it had been that way for some time though i must say the area around goodison wasn`t like anfield at all,me and the mrs was in shock at the state of the area,especially as only a few miles away the centre of liverpool has had a major overhaul and looks quite modern...i`d just like to throw the question out to anybody who has been to anfield and goodison,how was your experience visiting the scousers?

Have a drive through, let's say, Kersal in Salford. That's just one of a number of areas in Manchester that has boarded up streets and streets of houses. I used to work in Lower Broughton and one of the kids at the school was living in Kersal and part of the wall of his house fell in and his bedroom was exposed to the world. This was in 2007, not 1897!

blueinsa said:
de niro said:
lets not mock, it could have been us.

ok a little giggle but thats it.

we get a few decent posters on here mate from other clubs and they do offer a good insight to us on a lot of issues but the Everton fans we get really do offer nothing except childish jealousy.

There you go again ... your over-inflated opinion of your little club... you really should look at what is actually going on ... I can agree to some extent your opinion of Goodison .. it has seen better days but then Livepool council never gifted us a nice new stadium , one which incidentally is like the rest of the atmosphere free "car park extensions " that have sprung up over the last few years .. yet another reebok or ricoh library .. I notice that your average attendance has dipped this year .. getting bored are we lads ? or fed up that wantaway Yaya gets £150k a week but they still put your prices up ?
Watching the shenanegans at not just City but most of the clubs financed by faceless bosses who once thought Football was a sexually transmitted disease and administered by a Cock called Gary .. remind me of the old nursery rhyme Ring A Ring of Roses.......... " a-tishoo , a-tishoo we all fall down !!!

arthur said:
blueinsa said:

There you go again ... your over-inflated opinion of your little club... you really should look at what is actually going on ... I can agree to some extent your opinion of Goodison .. it has seen better days but then Livepool council never gifted us a nice new stadium , one which incidentally is like the rest of the atmosphere free "car park extensions " that have sprung up over the last few years .. yet another reebok or ricoh library .. I notice that your average attendance has dipped this year .. getting bored are we lads ? or fed up that wantaway Yaya gets £150k a week but they still put your prices up ?
Watching the shenanegans at not just City but most of the clubs financed by faceless bosses who once thought Football was a sexually transmitted disease and administered by a Cock called Gary .. remind me of the old nursery rhyme Ring A Ring of Roses.......... " a-tishoo , a-tishoo we all fall down !!!

1) Our average attendance has gone up.
2) We get thousands more than Everton and have done for years

So who's the little club now?

arthur said:
blueinsa said:

Everton = The dilated pupils club.

An appropriate theme tune if I ever heard one... Z Cars...

For a Z grade club.

arthur said:

I actually found this "rant" rather amusing. In years gone past I would have called Arthur a cock but anyone with any football knowledge and passion who reads his post will see how Arthur's green eyed monster has reared its ugly head...... his jealousy is so unbecoming........ but I suppose that doesn't stop him being a cock tho.

He's right Evertons stadium was gifted by private benefactors not Liverpool Council when they left their spiritual home Anfield. But I doubt he knows very much about his own clubs history.

Of course our current stadium wasn't gifted as we paid for it with Maine Road plus other financial incentives.

But the delusional scouser probably doesn't know that either.

He seems pretty well balanced to me though as he appears to have a chip on each shoulder.

arthur said:
There are too many second hand opinions from some who have either never visited either ground or been once or twice ..The pubs around Goodison have trouble very rarely nowadays , if at all , .. It's no big secret that Goodison needs an overhaul , its not as if you go there blindly . It amused me that some of you blame David Moyes for the Everton fans attitude towards City , I can assure you that is not the case , The FACT that Lescott was bribed to leave by Father Ted 9 months afte signing a 5 year contract was the reason . And Ive heared some excuses for losing a couple of games but using the fact that Moyes had his team fired up just demonstrates how much of a better boss he is than Mancini or " Ted " ..Incidentally Everton won both games by being the better team .. as they were when beating Utd and Chelsea ...

Dont you think your time would be better served by questioning why Tevez and Yaya Toure have decided that they're the latest mercenaries that even Citys cash isn't enough rather than worrying about the Aesthetics of Goodison and Anfield ?

I won't be abusive about other teams fans because generally most of us are aiming for the same target in fact I'd go so far as to say that the reason I have a look at opposing teams forums is I find some views highly amusing and so far off the mark that I have to pinch myself to realise that some people really do believe some of the garbage they manage to compose !! Thanks Guys

Should you not be down the post office cashing your giro? Why you wasting time on here when you have shell suits to buy?

arthur said:
blueinsa said:

Year.......Grand Old Club's attendances-------Small club's attendances
2003-04 38,943 ........................................ 46,384
2004-05 36,834 ........................................45,192
2005-06 36,704 ........................................42,856
2006-07 36,738 .........................................39,997
2007-08 36,955 ........................................42,077
2008-09 35,694 ..........................................42,887

And just for absolute fairness, these figures are BEFORE our takeover. A time when you consistently performed better than us.

Since the takeover we've been averaging 45K. This year it will be more.

So who's the small club again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.