anfield and goodison park.

standupefc said:
I'm able to take a lot of abuse about Everton but our fans you can hardly mock. We sell out most of our away games depsite being a small club living in our slums like you think. We usually have a sizable proportion of fans that sit in home ends every games. We've taken huge numbers abroad which you don't. We took 10 000 to Nuremburg you took 3000 to Gelsenkirchen. We took 7000 to Lisbon last year to Benfica despite many having to take ridiculous routes. The only clubs that can match us for our european away support are possibly the geordies, The Old Firm, United and Liverpool. We have a similar domestic away support to clubs like Arsenal a club that have been far better than us for years. Everton have a larger support than Citys end of. I'm not trying to be offensive or a gloating twat merely responding to the amount of shit you give us on this site and you call us bitter. You contradict everything you say by then saying how bad Gooddison is then wondering why we don't fill it. Get rid of the restricted views and slightly reduce the price and we'd fill it. Look at Juventus 1 of Citys biggest games in their history and you don't fill it. I never disrespect fans like Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds and Spurs because they have a loyal following. You bang on about all this shit but you should have more fans than us. You have a far larger population around 1 and half million to be precise more citizens than Liverpool does and you still don't have any better support or worse support than us. Everton have a large support considering we play in the most deprived city in England we've been shite for 20 years, our ground is shite and we play in the same city as a far larger club.

Great news !

img0256t.jpg

As I've said on many occasions I know many decent City fans and there are some decent posters on here but you have turned into some arrogant bastards.Considering you started it I'll drop down toyour levels. A few seasons ago your ground was half empty and all you could see was empty seats and that was 2 years ago when we played you. Everton have had a consistently large support and our attendances have remained relatively consistent unlike yours. Everton have no better or worse support than City and therefore you should think twice about mocking our support. Naturally few people want to spend £35 to see some dodgy paintwork done 20 years ago so no we don't fill our ground every week. Your no bigger than us or Liverpool despite all your money which Platini has halted so you can't buy the league. You've spent Millions of pounds and only reached the dizzying heights of the europa league playing the greats like Poznan and Salzburg. Really i'd rather support Everton as now you're getting charged far higher prices to watch your absolutely massive club with your huge amount of supporters. Your only taking 2000 to Pozan we took 4000 to Kharkiv plus paying for a visa as well. Nothing you say proves you have any more loyal support than any other club in fact I judge our away support and we have a larger away support. 4000 to Alkmar with 1700 tickets, 10 000 to Nuremburg with 2000 tickets, 8000 to Fiorentina. Liverpool and Everton have and will always have a larger support than City. Any proper supporter will tell you that Everton and Liverpool took thousands to away games in the 70s and 80s. I'm not 1 those stupid barcodes who starts making mysterious numbers that they've made up. At the end of the day you can bleet all you like about how you get 5000 more than us a brand new state of the art stadium with all your money.You should have more fans than us so bleeting about how you've got a similar support to clubs like Everton and Spurs is nothing to be proud of.

standupefc said:
As I've said on many occasions I know many decent City fans and there are some decent posters on here but you have turned into some arrogant bastards.Considering you started it I'll drop down toyour levels. A few seasons ago your ground was half empty and all you could see was empty seats and that was 2 years ago when we played you. Everton have had a consistently large support and our attendances have remained relatively consistent unlike yours. Everton have no better or worse support than City and therefore you should think twice about mocking our support. Naturally few people want to spend £35 to see some dodgy paintwork done 20 years ago so no we don't fill our ground every week. Your no bigger than us or Liverpool despite all your money which Platini has halted so you can't buy the league. You've spent Millions of pounds and only reached the dizzying heights of the europa league playing the greats like Poznan and Salzburg. Really i'd rather support Everton as now you're getting charged far higher prices to watch your absolutely massive club with your huge amount of supporters. Your only taking 2000 to Pozan we took 4000 to Kharkiv plus paying for a visa as well. Nothing you say proves you have any more loyal support than any other club in fact I judge our away support and we have a larger away support. 4000 to Alkmar with 1700 tickets, 10 000 to Nuremburg with 2000 tickets, 8000 to Fiorentina. Liverpool and Everton have and will always have a larger support than City. Any proper supporter will tell you that Everton and Liverpool took thousands to away games in the 70s and 80s. I'm not 1 those stupid barcodes who starts making mysterious numbers that they've made up. At the end of the day you can bleet all you like about how you get 5000 more than us a brand new state of the art stadium with all your money.You should have more fans than us so bleeting about how you've got a similar support to clubs like Everton and Spurs is nothing to be proud of.

Oh do shut up you tiresome bitter little man. Your envious, self pitying little cyber whinges are getting as tired as your ground.

standupefc said:

Take a deep breath son......Remember the FA Cup Quarter Final in 81?.....we took miles more to Goodison than you did to the replay at Maine Road......and I am talking thousands more.

Sky Blue said:
standupefc said:

Take a deep breath son......Remember the FA Cup Quarter Final in 81?.....we took miles more to Goodison than you did to the replay at Maine Road......and I am talking thousands more.

Most of their lads were still locked up in european jails!

BlueMo' said:
Sky Blue said:

Most of their lads were still locked up in european jails!

Nah, they'd both been let out by then

Oh wow you tookm ore fans to Goodison that us once claps all around I remember when we had fans in 3 pars of the ground. In 1881 you took maybe 3 quarters of the Park End. You can't even sell out your tickets are our place.

Anyone else remember having to sing Everton for them at Maine Road ?

Pathetic support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.