anfield and goodison park.

arthur said:
blueinsa said:
we get a few decent posters on here mate from other clubs and they do offer a good insight to us on a lot of issues but the Everton fans we get really do offer nothing except childish jealousy.

Shit club, shit ground and an even worse set of fans!

Fook the lot of em i say!

There you go again ... your over-inflated opinion of your little club... you really should look at what is actually going on ... I can agree to some extent your opinion of Goodison .. it has seen better days but then Livepool council never gifted us a nice new stadium , one which incidentally is like the rest of the atmosphere free "car park extensions " that have sprung up over the last few years .. yet another reebok or ricoh library .. I notice that your average attendance has dipped this year .. getting bored are we lads ? or fed up that wantaway Yaya gets £150k a week but they still put your prices up ?
Watching the shenanegans at not just City but most of the clubs financed by faceless bosses who once thought Football was a sexually transmitted disease and administered by a Cock called Gary .. remind me of the old nursery rhyme Ring A Ring of Roses.......... " a-tishoo , a-tishoo we all fall down !!!

HAHA BITTER

I'm able to take a lot of abuse about Everton but our fans you can hardly mock. We sell out most of our away games depsite being a small club living in our slums like you think. We usually have a sizable proportion of fans that sit in home ends every games. We've taken huge numbers abroad which you don't. We took 10 000 to Nuremburg you took 3000 to Gelsenkirchen. We took 7000 to Lisbon last year to Benfica despite many having to take ridiculous routes. The only clubs that can match us for our european away support are possibly the geordies, The Old Firm, United and Liverpool. We have a similar domestic away support to clubs like Arsenal a club that have been far better than us for years. Everton have a larger support than Citys end of. I'm not trying to be offensive or a gloating twat merely responding to the amount of shit you give us on this site and you call us bitter. You contradict everything you say by then saying how bad Gooddison is then wondering why we don't fill it. Get rid of the restricted views and slightly reduce the price and we'd fill it. Look at Juventus 1 of Citys biggest games in their history and you don't fill it. I never disrespect fans like Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds and Spurs because they have a loyal following. You bang on about all this shit but you should have more fans than us. You have a far larger population around 1 and half million to be precise more citizens than Liverpool does and you still don't have any better support or worse support than us. Everton have a large support considering we play in the most deprived city in England we've been shite for 20 years, our ground is shite and we play in the same city as a far larger club.

standupefc said:
Everton have a larger support than Citys end of. I.

Explain this then:

Year.......Grand Old Club's attendances-------Small club's attendances
2003-04 38,943 ........................................ 46,384
2004-05 36,834 ........................................45,192
2005-06 36,704 ........................................42,856
2006-07 36,738 .........................................39,997
2007-08 36,955 ........................................42,077
2008-09 35,694 ..........................................42,887

And just for absolute fairness, these figures are BEFORE our takeover. A time when you consistently performed better than us.

Since the takeover we've been averaging 45K. This year it will be more.

It's a phrase I never ever use because I think only daft kids say it, but I'm going to have to because you did:

End of.

standupefc said:
I'm able to take a lot of abuse about Everton but our fans you can hardly mock. We sell out most of our away games depsite being a small club living in our slums like you think. We usually have a sizable proportion of fans that sit in home ends every games. We've taken huge numbers abroad which you don't. We took 10 000 to Nuremburg you took 3000 to Gelsenkirchen. We took 7000 to Lisbon last year to Benfica despite many having to take ridiculous routes. The only clubs that can match us for our european away support are possibly the geordies, The Old Firm, United and Liverpool. We have a similar domestic away support to clubs like Arsenal a club that have been far better than us for years. Everton have a larger support than Citys end of. I'm not trying to be offensive or a gloating twat merely responding to the amount of shit you give us on this site and you call us bitter. You contradict everything you say by then saying how bad Gooddison is then wondering why we don't fill it. Get rid of the restricted views and slightly reduce the price and we'd fill it. Look at Juventus 1 of Citys biggest games in their history and you don't fill it. I never disrespect fans like Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds and Spurs because they have a loyal following. You bang on about all this shit but you should have more fans than us. You have a far larger population around 1 and half million to be precise more citizens than Liverpool does and you still don't have any better support or worse support than us. Everton have a large support considering we play in the most deprived city in England we've been shite for 20 years, our ground is shite and we play in the same city as a far larger club.

Holes all over your argument but that stands out as being particularly nonsensical. A Europa League group game is not, and never will be, no matter who the opposition is, one of the biggest games in our history.

Also, to praise Newcastle, Sunderland and Leeds over us when their crowds plummeted when they got relegated smacks of bitterness and delusion in the extreme.

When we were in the third tier of the League we were pulling in crowds similar to what you do now in the Premiership. That must smart a tad.

Picking another hole, you quote the 3000 we took to Schalke.

Tickets for the game were like gold dust and sold out to supporters with a huge number of loyalty points. Many were left disappointed. There were also City fans all around the home ends too that game.

So that one falls flat too.

It does tickle me that you claim Goodison's views are poor and that's why your home crowds are so low, though. That's pretty funny to be honest.

standupefc said:

Oh my God... please tell me you're not using the "geographical" argument to defend your argument?

Apart from Liverpool and Everton, the only clubs on your doorsteps are Tranmere and Chester!

We have the ignominy of sharing a conurbation (not, I must stress, a city..!) with the biggest supported club in the UK, one who has dominated the trophies for the past 20 years... you don't have to compete with that, do you? And we still get a bigger support than both of your main clubs in spite of us not winning a bean for almost 35 years.

No mention of us taking nigh-on 5,000 to Hamburg... for a friendly!

The day we get 31,000 for a Premiership game is the day I will listen to your arguments...

Oh, and we have Bolton, Oldham, Stockport, Rochdale and the Lancashire clubs on our doorsteps.

What can be better than a few days of delusional/bitter/obsessed blue scouse fishing :-)

Guaranteed bites every time fellas pmsl

standupefc said:

HAHA, bigger support indeed, Deluded scouser.

arthur said:
blueinsa said:
we get a few decent posters on here mate from other clubs and they do offer a good insight to us on a lot of issues but the Everton fans we get really do offer nothing except childish jealousy.

Shit club, shit ground and an even worse set of fans!

Fook the lot of em i say!

There you go again ... your over-inflated opinion of your little club... you really should look at what is actually going on ... I can agree to some extent your opinion of Goodison .. it has seen better days but then Livepool council never gifted us a nice new stadium , one which incidentally is like the rest of the atmosphere free "car park extensions " that have sprung up over the last few years .. yet another reebok or ricoh library .. I notice that your average attendance has dipped this year .. getting bored are we lads ? or fed up that wantaway Yaya gets £150k a week but they still put your prices up ?
Watching the shenanegans at not just City but most of the clubs financed by faceless bosses who once thought Football was a sexually transmitted disease and administered by a Cock called Gary .. remind me of the old nursery rhyme Ring A Ring of Roses.......... " a-tishoo , a-tishoo we all fall down !!!

What the fuck is it with Everton fans? I'd say we get a Rag twat giving us shit on here once every 6-8weeks or so. We get a complete wanker of an Everton fan twice, maybe three times a week. Spewing up some absolute rubbish over the Bluemoon screens about how big Everton are and how shit City are, blah di fuckin blah! I have started to absolutely fuckin dispise Everton fans. Their fans are worse than their fuckin awful manager who underachieved for ages with a team capable of finishing in the top four for about 5 years but only did it once, and even worse than their shithole ground. I wish that Hans Segers had picked up a season ending injury in March 1994 fella. And because he didn't I wish every season the team who finishes 20th is Everton FC!<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:42 pm --<br /><br />
standupefc said:

What? We took 3000 to Shalke, yes. But that filled our end and was the total of the amount of tickets given to us, and it was a sell out game: attendance=54142, capacity=supposed to be 54000 for European games with seats in. Tell me exactly how we could have possibly taken anymore fans, should we have lined the pitch and sat in the roof of the stadium? You might have taken a shit load to some places, but that was because you were playing in a half empty 60000 stadium against a team who's fans couldn't be arsed watching them play against EFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.