anfield and goodison park.

standupefc said:
Oh wow you tookm ore fans to Goodison that us once claps all around I remember when we had fans in 3 pars of the ground. In 1881 you took maybe 3 quarters of the Park End. You can't even sell out your tickets are our place.

Do you blame people for not wanting to go to your shit ground with it's wooden floor and roof so low that you cant even see half the pitch. Your grounds a disgrace.

As for the numbers you take abroad, how long did it take you to make them up, because if your right and you take them numbers everywhere it means evertons european following is probaly bigger than englands not like it matters cause you wont be in europe for a while

standupefc said:
Oh wow you tookm ore fans to Goodison that us once claps all around I remember when we had fans in 3 pars of the ground. In 1881 you took maybe 3 quarters of the Park End. You can't even sell out your tickets are our place.

That's a bit unfair... quoting 1881 when most of us on here weren't even born.

And as for our "half empty ground" when playing you lot... that means we had a crowd of circa 24,000... trust me, me have never had a Premiership crowd as low as that.

I'm not so sure that you lot haven't...

Even when you have been far more successful than us, I'm fairly certain we still had a better average attendance than you did.

In 1981 we took 12,000 to Goodison, you brought a couple of thou for the replay.

in fairness to standupefc he is spot on re our support,not many teams would not have taken the numbers we did to nurenberg,alkmaar etc- and the reasons for this can be many and i would be in agreement of someone who said its because each game could be our last one in europe for a while!! you can slag us off for many reasons but for hardcore away support in dire circumstances few touch us !!!

standupefc said:
As I've said on many occasions I know many decent City fans and there are some decent posters on here but you have turned into some arrogant bastards.Considering you started it I'll drop down toyour levels. A few seasons ago your ground was half empty and all you could see was empty seats and that was 2 years ago when we played you. Everton have had a consistently large support and our attendances have remained relatively consistent unlike yours. Everton have no better or worse support than City and therefore you should think twice about mocking our support. Naturally few people want to spend £35 to see some dodgy paintwork done 20 years ago so no we don't fill our ground every week. Your no bigger than us or Liverpool despite all your money which Platini has halted so you can't buy the league. You've spent Millions of pounds and only reached the dizzying heights of the europa league playing the greats like Poznan and Salzburg. Really i'd rather support Everton as now you're getting charged far higher prices to watch your absolutely massive club with your huge amount of supporters. Your only taking 2000 to Pozan we took 4000 to Kharkiv plus paying for a visa as well. Nothing you say proves you have any more loyal support than any other club in fact I judge our away support and we have a larger away support. 4000 to Alkmar with 1700 tickets, 10 000 to Nuremburg with 2000 tickets, 8000 to Fiorentina. Liverpool and Everton have and will always have a larger support than City. Any proper supporter will tell you that Everton and Liverpool took thousands to away games in the 70s and 80s. I'm not 1 those stupid barcodes who starts making mysterious numbers that they've made up. At the end of the day you can bleet all you like about how you get 5000 more than us a brand new state of the art stadium with all your money.You should have more fans than us so bleeting about how you've got a similar support to clubs like Everton and Spurs is nothing to be proud of.

ah thats right, mr stato, so city dont take any fans anywhere then do they... even though no matter what weve always had at least 30,000 at city since the doom days of Division 2, somehow dont think youl have touching that if you, liverpool, united, newcastle would be down there.

standupefc said:
As I've said on many occasions I know many decent City fans and there are some decent posters on here but you have turned into some arrogant bastards.Considering you started it I'll drop down toyour levels. A few seasons ago your ground was half empty and all you could see was empty seats and that was 2 years ago when we played you. Everton have had a consistently large support and our attendances have remained relatively consistent unlike yours. Everton have no better or worse support than City and therefore you should think twice about mocking our support. Naturally few people want to spend £35 to see some dodgy paintwork done 20 years ago so no we don't fill our ground every week. Your no bigger than us or Liverpool despite all your money which Platini has halted so you can't buy the league. You've spent Millions of pounds and only reached the dizzying heights of the europa league playing the greats like Poznan and Salzburg. Really i'd rather support Everton as now you're getting charged far higher prices to watch your absolutely massive club with your huge amount of supporters. Your only taking 2000 to Pozan we took 4000 to Kharkiv plus paying for a visa as well. Nothing you say proves you have any more loyal support than any other club in fact I judge our away support and we have a larger away support. 4000 to Alkmar with 1700 tickets, 10 000 to Nuremburg with 2000 tickets, 8000 to Fiorentina. Liverpool and Everton have and will always have a larger support than City. Any proper supporter will tell you that Everton and Liverpool took thousands to away games in the 70s and 80s. I'm not 1 those stupid barcodes who starts making mysterious numbers that they've made up. At the end of the day you can bleet all you like about how you get 5000 more than us a brand new state of the art stadium with all your money.You should have more fans than us so bleeting about how you've got a similar support to clubs like Everton and Spurs is nothing to be proud of.

you say this yet everyone says money doesn't buy sucsess??? we can't fucking win can we

standupefc said:

Behave son. We are not arrogant, we're just fuckin sick to death of Everton wankers like yerself who come on here day after day giving us shit about whatever it is you're being bitter and jealous about on that day. As a group of supporters we used to think you lot were alright, ever since 31st August 2008 we've just grown tired of justifyimg ourselves to you twats. We're so sick of it we just fuckin slag you off to fuck now whenever you dirty our screens; that's not arrgance, it's the Manchester charm!

We've spent all this money and we're still in the building phase, we are continually gelling, forming relationships on and off the pitch, forming a heirarchy between the players, finding out who plays best where and with what tactics, still getting better by the week; we are not the finished article. Don't judge us by the fact we're playing Salzburg this season, I'd say look at MCFC in 2013 and judge how good we are and how well we've spent our money. We're like a new house being built, but right now the roof hasn't even been fitted onto the ground floor yet, let the house finish being built before you say how good the house is!

Liverpool and Everton may have a larger fan base than City, but there is Liverpool and Everton only in the city of self pity. There are 8 professional clubs in our city, one is the biggest supported club in the world and the most successful team in this country in the last 20 years. But look how well we are supported considering that and the fact we've achieved nothing since gettin to the FA Cup final in 1981. Since then Everton have won the league twice, FA Cup twice, the league cup and the Euro Cup Winners Cup. Yet conseidering that we still get a very comparable crowds to you. If we win that in the next ten years watch our support rise and be sustained over the next 25 years. That's what happens when teams win shit. If you look at City's support there are a huge proportion of grey and bald heads, there aren't that many young fellas like myself. We missed out on a generation of fans to the Rags when they were winning stuff and at their best ever when we were at our worst ever. Which is why our support is the most loyal.

And have a read of that fella <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/2589466/Manchester-City-fans-are-among-the-poorest-in-Britain.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fe ... itain.html</a> it might explain why we don't take 6million fans away from home in Europe, because we can't afford to! And we play against teams in Europe whose fans actually go to the games and the ground is full, the teams you play it appears turn up in their hundreds to allow you to have 8million spilling out of the city's house windows just to see the mighty EFC! We took 5000 to Hamburg for a pre-season friendly because they gave us cheap tickets!

danburge82 said:
standupefc said:

Behave son. We are not arrogant, we're just fuckin sick to death of Everton wankers like yerself who come on here day after day giving us shit about whatever it is you're being bitter and jealous about on that day. As a group of supporters we used to think you lot were alright, ever since 31st August 2008 we've just grown tired of justifyimg ourselves to you twats. We're so sick of it we just fuckin slag you off to fuck now whenever you dirty our screens; that's not arrgance, it's the Manchester charm!

We've spent all this money and we're still in the building phase, we are continually gelling, forming relationships on and off the pitch, forming a heirarchy between the players, finding out who plays best where and with what tactics, still getting better by the week; we are not the finished article. Don't judge us by the fact we're playing Salzburg this season, I'd say look at MCFC in 2013 and judge how good we are and how well we've spent our money. We're like a new house being built, but right now the roof hasn't even been fitted onto the ground floor yet, let the house finish being built before you say how good the house is!

Liverpool and Everton may have a larger fan base than City, but there is Liverpool and Everton only in the city of self pity. There are 8 professional clubs in our city, one is the biggest supported club in the world and the most successful team in this country in the last 20 years. But look how well we are supported considering that and the fact we've achieved nothing since gettin to the FA Cup final in 1981. Since then Everton have won the league twice, FA Cup twice, the league cup and the Euro Cup Winners Cup. Yet conseidering that we still get a very comparable crowds to you. If we win that in the next ten years watch our support rise and be sustained over the next 25 years. That's what happens when teams win shit. If you look at City's support there are a huge proportion of grey and bald heads, there aren't that many young fellas like myself. We missed out on a generation of fans to the Rags when they were winning stuff and at their best ever when we were at our worst ever. Which is why our support is the most loyal.

And have a read of that fella <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/2589466/Manchester-City-fans-are-among-the-poorest-in-Britain.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fe ... itain.html</a> it might explain why we don't take 6million fans away from home in Europe, because we can't afford to! And we play against teams in Europe whose fans actually go to the games and the ground is full, the teams you play it appears turn up in their hundreds to allow you to have 8million spilling out of the city's house windows just to see the mighty EFC! We took 5000 to Hamburg for a pre-season friendly because they gave us cheap tickets!
'we used to think you lot were alright'

Don't fuckin think so pal

I see the deluded scouse fookwits are still biting the bait ;-)

2 mins shared silence on Sunday perhaps with their fellow vermin across the park, H & G for Dipperpool and the nasty pasty City and all their horrible money and fans for Neverton?

" Liverpool....the self pity city"

blueinsa said:

2 mins shared silence on Sunday perhaps with their fellow vermin across the park, H & G for Dipperpool and the nasty pasty City and all their horrible money and fans for Neverton?

Professional mourners

brianstrousers said:
blueinsa said:

Professional mourners

pmsl....a couple of coach loads of plastic scousers from Rhyl every other match day and their the biggest club side in world football!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.