anfield and goodison park.

Liverpool and Everton have applied to the council for planning permission to build a new stadium on stanley park,but the council refused by say a fairground on there every 6 months is ok but a circus on there every weekend is to much

Been to Goodison on numerous occassions over the years. Meat and Potato pies are nice. Bogs not so.

Soulboy said:
standupefc said:
Oh wow you tookm ore fans to Goodison that us once claps all around I remember when we had fans in 3 pars of the ground. In 1881 you took maybe 3 quarters of the Park End. You can't even sell out your tickets are our place.

That's a bit unfair... quoting 1881 when most of us on here weren't even born.

And as for our "half empty ground" when playing you lot... that means we had a crowd of circa 24,000... trust me, me have never had a Premiership crowd as low as that.

I'm not so sure that you lot haven't...

Even when you have been far more successful than us, I'm fairly certain we still had a better average attendance than you did.

In 1981 we took 12,000 to Goodison, you brought a couple of thou for the replay.
To be fair they probably had a couple of thousand in the north stand alone.One thing you can't slag Everton off for is their away support.

standupefc said:
Oh wow you tookm ore fans to Goodison that us once claps all around I remember when we had fans in 3 pars of the ground. In 1881 you took maybe 3 quarters of the Park End. You can't even sell out your tickets are our place.
P190-1464.jpg

To be fair they probably had a couple of thousand in the north stand alone.One thing you can't slag Everton off for is their away support.

Im not surprised the away away support is so good !

Where would you rather go Woodison park or a decent stadium where you can see !!

Goodison is Okay.

My Step dad is a season ticket holder at Everton, 3 of them together.

I sat there for everton v CITY. and everton v rags !!

Nice stadium, just like Maine road used to be.... but doesnt mean anything to me like Maine road will

Whitterz said:
Goodison is Okay.

My Step dad is a season ticket holder at Everton, 3 of them together.

I sat there for everton v CITY. and everton v rags !!

Nice stadium, just like Maine road used to be.... but doesnt mean anything to me like Maine road will

Yeh to be fair i actually look forward goin to goodison,maybez im showing my age ,but at 37,i have to say i think its a cracking old ground,just like grounds should be

Dont see why there is an argument between both sets of fans about attendences. Both clubs have amazing support, considering the success and glory hunting nature of the red s**es in both cities.

With the lack of success and our dark days in Division 2 our loyal fan base can never be questioned especially with the rags sweeping up every trophy before them. The only criticism of our fans, is our attendances in cup competitions but that applies to most clubs. Our away following has been fantastic and we have one of the top average attendances in the country even before our takeover.

Cant argue with Everton's support but I do know they dont sell out often at home. Away following is top notch admiittedly, notice they sell there allocation regularly. I always wonder though how they would be if they got relegated. I reckon they would be lucky to get 30k.

City and Everton have 2 teams in there city and pull in decent crowds. Leeds, Newcastle p**s me off going on about there support. They are a one club city, they should sell out every game

Pezzer2 said:
Dont see why there is an argument between both sets of fans about attendences. Both clubs have amazing support, considering the success and glory hunting nature of the red s**es in both cities.

With the lack of success and our dark days in Division 2 our loyal fan base can never be questioned especially with the rags sweeping up every trophy before them. The only criticism of our fans, is our attendances in cup competitions but that applies to most clubs. Our away following has been fantastic and we have one of the top average attendances in the country even before our takeover.

Cant argue with Everton's support but I do know they dont sell out often at home. Away following is top notch admiittedly, notice they sell there allocation regularly. I always wonder though how they would be if they got relegated. I reckon they would be lucky to get 30k.

City and Everton have 2 teams in there city and pull in decent crowds. Leeds, Newcastle p**s me off going on about there support. They are a one club city, they should pull sell out every game

Agree with this, I don't know how any of our fans can criticise Manchester City because you've always had brilliant support, more or less. I would argue that we would see a rise in attendance if we were to get a new stadium, becuase new stadiums just do that, look at Arsenal and even Hull City, averaging about 10k before a new stadium and then 17 k in Division 3.

Some of our fans are bitter about other sides getting a lot of money but it's by no means the general rule. Always enjoy my trips to the COMS and will continue to do, got a lot of Man City fans as mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.