Anfield on Sunday - a test of resolve character and strength

I agree, huge test of character on Sunday just like it was at Blackburn. Probably a good thing that it's Liverpool away as I'd expect the players to be well motivated. Desperately important that we don't start slowly though.

Form aside, Liverpool are one of those teams you can never write off. They play to the occasion. They'll come out looking for a fight and we've got to take it to them. I reckon if we survive the first 10 min frenzied attack from them and they see how solid we are they'll roll over then we'll push the button. Bit like the derby. Well that's my theory anyway.
I work over on Merseyside and am bloody working on Sunday with a load of Scousers! We're lucky enough to have the full sky package and a wall mounted 40" LCD ha ha.........will not be pleasant for me if we get beat trust me! Come on Cityyyy!!!!!!!!

Let's get it right Liverpool played well for one half Chelsea shoud have gone on to win that match.
Silva, Nasri,Milner,Balotelli,Aguero vs Adam,Henderson, Maxi, Suarez ,Kuyt
only one winner really.

Might have a dabble on Bellamy first goal though.

if we lose to liverpool then arsenal is it fair to say that this is our "blip"? because i know were going to lose some games,thats football

We showed we can bounce back before, last season we lost 3-0 to Liverpool and the next week beat United in the FA Cup. We lost to Bayern and yeah Blackburn are a weak side, but we bounced back straight away with a 4-0 win. I have no doubt we will bounce back with a win. CTiD!

ayrshire_blue said:
Mclovin said:
Will be a tough game, but a win at Anfield and i'll go as far to say we've won the league.

And what about the other 25 games or so? Way too early to come out with a statement like that. It's a huge game though. We can't afford to let a 5pt lead become a 2pt lead.
I genuinely believe so because all the other teams have been dogs breakfast compared to us and i expect Rags to drop alot more points then we will this season.

almost every away game in the prem has had the home team throwing everything at us for the first 20 plus minutes,it will be no different at anfield.but we will pick them off.i can not see mancini wanting anything but 3pts and a top show.liverfool couldnt even beat the rags 2nd team,and the likes of norwich etc

It's not just the scum that are title rivals. We need to be looking over or shoulder at Spurs. Since that clouting we gave them they have won every game bar one. Win their game in hand and they are 6 behind with up and coming fixtures of WBA, Bolton, Stoke and Sunderland. Any slip ups by us between now and Christmas could see it being tight at the top.

channel 5 channel 5 we are comin channel 5 channel 5 i pray channel 5 channel 5 we are comin, we'll be on after home and away. onwards and upwards city!

Great post, Ayrshire-Blue....what you've said was very much the basis of our post match 'discussion' in the pub.

If it's an omen, Monday night saw this result:

North-West Counties Premier League:

Maine Road FC 3 AFC Liverpool 0

Good goals too! Go to 1:50 if you just want the action!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LmXRMyYS-w&feature=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LmXRMyY ... e=youtu.be</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.