Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
Why would Real sell him? He's an amazing player.

I was thinking the same.

This season he has been immense at times and has often played in a midfield three behind Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale yet didn't look out of place.

I do think he is one of the best wingers in world football and would be a good addition to our team but surely with Fabregas being homegrown it would be more likely we would go for him?

MSP said:
shaiomarali said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Aguero, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Messi, Di Maria, Zuculini I think our next kit next season might have white stripes added to it!

You forgot Isco there. We are getting Isco too.

Isco is not Argentinian ;)

That said, Silva, Navas, Negredo, Garcia, Isco... We could add some gold and red... No, that would be wrong. ;-)

SebastianBlue said:
MSP said:
shaiomarali said:
You forgot Isco there. We are getting Isco too.

Isco is not Argentinian ;)

That said, Silva, Navas, Negredo, Garcia, Isco... We could add some gold and red... No, that would be wrong. ;-)
We'll have Gold in the kit next year anyway, on the sleeves :)
No red though.

Larry Stranger said:
Apparently wants a move here to play with Kun. What do you figure he's worth?

Eh?

Where did you hear that?

I doubt very much Real Madrid would want to sell him after the season he has had.

sam-caddick said:
Larry Stranger said:
Apparently wants a move here to play with Kun. What do you figure he's worth?

Eh?

Where did you hear that?

I doubt very much Real Madrid would want to sell him after the season he has had.
i wonder is it because he's been put out of position and he wants to be a winger/AM again. he's been amazing in a midfield three but i'd understand if he was miffed about being put there

MSP said:
To be honest, with Di Maria and Kolarov on the left, Zaba/Sagna and Navas on the right, it just wouldn't be fair, we'd score 5 goals each game home and away :D

Where are we putting Silva/Nasri and what formation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.