Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Aguia said:
richards30 said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Why would he be a part time player for us? He's a big upgrade over Navas. Can be used in a midfield 3 to boot. Would play a hell of a lot more games for us then he does for Madrid.

-- Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:36 pm --

Again how has he played on the left? CR7 plays every game when fit. He plays on the left. He's always played on the right for Madrid.

Will u fuck off with the Cr7 shit!!!

how is it shit? He plays every game. he plays on the left. DiMaria plays on the right when Bale doesn't. Just admit you're wrong and be a man.

he means referring to Ronaldo as CR7... It's proper cringe

Di Maria is a fantastic player - he has been in the Real side ahead of Bale and Isco throughout the season and is able to mix up his game extremely well making him hard to defend against. Ribery and Robben get a lot of plaudits for their ability but Di Maria is as good and less of a twat - very underrated. Would have him at City 100%. Navas can add a lot more to City, he is often able to match Spain's compact possession style play but also play more direct if needed - I think at times this season he has played a little bit more reserved than necessary.

It might be just me, but everytime iv seen him play, I have thought absolutely nothing of him at all. Not good, Not bad, just very average, maybe I'm just clueless.

mancity5 said:
It might be just me, but everytime iv seen him play, I have thought absolutely nothing of him at all. Not good, Not bad, just very average, maybe I'm just clueless.

Just you perphaps. Or u r looking at the wrong games. Fact that ancelotti preferred him to ozil tells me a lot.

The fact that i don't particularly rate Ozil either, would maybe suggest it is me.

mancity5 said:
The fact that i don't particularly rate Ozil either, would maybe suggest it is me.
What do you think of Bale, Silva and Messi?
I'm considering the possibility that you have Sinistrophobia.

aguero93:20 said:
mancity5 said:

Don't have a clue what that is.

Bale,, good player but not the player he's made out to be.
Silva,, Exceptional
Messi,, Best Iv ever seen.

Give me some more and I will tell you what MY OPINION is of them also.

mancity5 said:
mancity5 said:

Silva,, Exceptional

An irrational fear of lefties mate! :)
Obviously not going by the 3 above.
For the record I've never rated Ozil as being anywhere near what he's made out to be by some and obviously Madrid didn't either and Di Maria has really blossomed under Ancelotti this season, he's twice the player he was under Maureen.

mancity5 said:
mancity5 said:

Silva,, Exceptional

Your scared of sinstro's.

mancity5 said:

Silva,, Exceptional

An irrational fear of lefties mate! :)
Obviously not going by the 3 above.
For the record I've never rated Ozil as being anywhere near what he's made out to be by some and obviously Madrid didn't either and Di Maria has really blossomed under Ancelotti this season, he's twice the player he was under Maureen.

To be honest mate,, I watch very little football that doesn't involve City.... So my opinions of different players are usually bollocks. :)<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:01 pm --<br /><br />
Kun Aguero said:
mancity5 said:

Silva,, Exceptional

Your scared of sinstro's.

How do you know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.