Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris85mcfc said:
mayo31 said:
Dzeko and Nasri will stay.

Milner and Kolorov may go if we decide to cash in now, other than that they can stay another year. I do not see the club letting both go for nothing like we have done with Barry and Lescott.

Both are out of contract next year, so if we don't sell this summer then they will go for free next year, providing they don't sign new contracts

That kind of business will be decided after WC and what ever they decide to do we will do just fine

chris85mcfc said:
mayo31 said:

Milner and Kolorov may go if we decide to cash in now, other than that they can stay another year. I do not see the club letting both go for nothing like we have done with Barry and Lescott.

Both are out of contract next year, so if we don't sell this summer then they will go for free next year, providing they don't sign new contracts

Nasri HAS signed his deal if you believe some of our ITK's, and Dzeko has one on the table for when he returns from the world cup.

Thaksinssoldier said:
chris85mcfc said:
mayo31 said:

Nasri HAS signed his deal if you believe some of our ITK's, and Dzeko has one on the table for when he returns from the world cup.

I take everything that 'ITK' say with a pinch of salt, ill believe it when i see it come from the club

I'd imagine it is correct tho as its the logical thing to do. They have probably all been offered new deals, only person I can see not signing is Milner

IMO given the restrictions on FFP on CL squad are 16 +4 (AT) +1(CT) (At = Association trained, CT Club Trained). The chances of us messing about with the squad to accomodate a player like this are zero.

I can't see us signing any attacking players this summer.

Pretty sure it'll be Sagna, Fernando, a centre half and a keeper.

Ric said:

Ric, do you think there is any chance Sagna could play CB? Just seem comments to suggest he can play that position if needed....

thanks

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Ric said:

Ric, do you think there is any chance Sagna could play CB? Just seem comments to suggest he can play that position if needed....

thanks

I'm sure he could in an emergency, but I think he'd be fifth choice at centre half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.