Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klaude said:
chris85mcfc said:
Yaya and Negredo out for £60 million

Di Maria, Mangala/Benatia, Sagna, Fernando and another young forward in for just shy of £110 million

I'd keep them both and just stick with the plan that is going on now: Fernando, Sagna, Zuculini, keeper and a defender.

The keeper question is worrying, that we are not taking up a young keeper for cheap and not buying one for 5-8m, like Willy

We don't know anything mate. I'd be surprised if we don't take up the chance to bring Keiron Westwood in as 2nd choice although he doesn't really have the quality to test Joe.

Your signings are fine providing we sort the Yaya issue out and also the contracts of Dzeko, Nasri, Milner and Kolarov.

I've just got a sneaky feeling that if Atletico come in for Negredo then his head might get turned

Dzeko and Nasri will stay.

Milner and Kolorov may go if we decide to cash in now, other than that they can stay another year. I do not see the club letting both go for nothing like we have done with Barry and Lescott.

yellamcfc said:
I wouldn't be too upset to see this line-up come the start of the season. Personally, I think we could be saying goodbye to Yaya after the world cup, so if that is the case, maybe we can thrash out a deal for Di Maria.
Yaya is pretty much irreplaceable like-for-like, but our Brazilian duo could be very powerful and I wouldn't underestimate how accomplished Fernando is and how strong and effective he could be for us.
Di Maria would provide plenty of width, skill and pace to an already well stocked group of attacking players, the problem is a lack of quality cover in central midfield and I don't know how we'd get around that with our FFP restraints.
If Yaya stays, possibly raise the cash for Di Maria by selling Milner, Rodwell/Garcia and one of either Jovetic/Dzeko or Negredo.
I have a feeling Mangala will join us. Without any direct quotes from the player, IMO I'd say all the stories of preferring London or the rags to us is just a smoke screen, as are all the links with Benatia. I'll probably be wrong on all accounts though!!

110614095841.png
yeah man the only probelm with that formation is what if one of the ferns get injured? Who covers them while not dropping quality?

yellamcfc said:
I wouldn't be too upset to see this line-up come the start of the season. Personally, I think we could be saying goodbye to Yaya after the world cup, so if that is the case, maybe we can thrash out a deal for Di Maria.
Yaya is pretty much irreplaceable like-for-like, but our Brazilian duo could be very powerful and I wouldn't underestimate how accomplished Fernando is and how strong and effective he could be for us.
Di Maria would provide plenty of width, skill and pace to an already well stocked group of attacking players, the problem is a lack of quality cover in central midfield and I don't know how we'd get around that with our FFP restraints.
If Yaya stays, possibly raise the cash for Di Maria by selling Milner, Rodwell/Garcia and one of either Jovetic/Dzeko or Negredo.
I have a feeling Mangala will join us. Without any direct quotes from the player, IMO I'd say all the stories of preferring London or the rags to us is just a smoke screen, as are all the links with Benatia. I'll probably be wrong on all accounts though!!

110614095841.png
Have killer goats eaten Yaya Toure?

Kun Aguero said:
yellamcfc said:

110614095841.png

Did you read any of my post or just look at the pictures?

bluechampion7891 said:
yellamcfc said:

110614095841.png
yeah man the only probelm with that formation is what if one of the ferns get injured? Who covers them while not dropping quality?

Fern Britton

He won't leave Real. We can't forget about it. He was one of their best players last season and he said he loves it there with Ancelotti

yellamcfc said:
Kun Aguero said:
yellamcfc said:

110614095841.png

Did you read any of my post or just look at the pictures?
Just looked at the picture.

mayo31 said:
Dzeko and Nasri will stay.

Milner and Kolorov may go if we decide to cash in now, other than that they can stay another year. I do not see the club letting both go for nothing like we have done with Barry and Lescott.

Both are out of contract next year, so if we don't sell this summer then they will go for free next year, providing they don't sign new contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.