Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
dancinonfergiescoffin. said:
karen7 said:
this will hurt........................but..............for me, sell kun, he spends more time on treatment tables than playing, as good as he is. we cant afford to pay someone who is crook as he is. constant hamstring/groin strains. unfortunately kompany similar.

i know kun is cult status, but can we really carry him ?? when i see our back up....negredo, homesick......jovetic, still to be proven, and dzeko who cant play football, yet bangs in the odd goal when it counts....i really think selling kun and beast would bring in £££££ which we need, and buy one proven striker. also, now weve signed half the worlds midfielders, its time to give gobby yaya the boot !!!
im off to the air raid shelter.........................

Fuck off

NO...

Sniff sniff

karen7 said:
this will hurt........................but..............for me, sell kun, he spends more time on treatment tables than playing, as good as he is. we cant afford to pay someone who is crook as he is. constant hamstring/groin strains. unfortunately kompany similar.

i know kun is cult status, but can we really carry him ?? when i see our back up....negredo, homesick......jovetic, still to be proven, and dzeko who cant play football, yet bangs in the odd goal when it counts....i really think selling kun and beast would bring in £££££ which we need, and buy one proven striker. also, now weve signed half the worlds midfielders, its time to give gobby yaya the boot !!!

Fuck off

NO...

Go and watch your last season's dvd and revel in your 7th place failure whilst we celebrate our double

but.....but......

Winner of Today's "Most Obvious Post (MOP)" Award.

I'm no cynic said:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and suggest that you are either an idiot or a rag, but I could be wrong. You may be an idiot AND a rag.
as a ssn tkt holder since mid 70s..........fully entitled to my opinions without dickheads like you making dickhead assumptions. stick to palmerston park. the club does not revolve around sentiment for one player, whom i based my opinion on fact...ie crook.

as for rag....anyone with a one-amp brain could work out my alleigance from just my username..........or maybe youve just borrowed the fuckin great chip off yayas shoulder in which case you can fuck off too.

A real charmer. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would not want to sell Aguero.

Who pray might we replace him with? Wellbeck?

I'm no cynic said:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and suggest that you are either an idiot or a rag, but I could be wrong. You may be an idiot AND a rag.
as a ssn tkt holder since mid 70s..........fully entitled to my opinions without dickheads like you making dickhead assumptions. stick to palmerston park. the club does not revolve around sentiment for one player, whom i based my opinion on fact...ie crook.

as for rag....anyone with a one-amp brain could work out my alleigance from just my username..........or maybe youve just borrowed the fuckin great chip off yayas shoulder in which case you can fuck off too.
You fool no-one here. You've been rumbled.

I'm no cynic said:

Raggier by the minute. Does ragcafe know your missing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.