Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best two posts,ive ever seen on bluemoon

karen7 FUCK OFF
other poster NO

now that is quality,

I think we should sell aguero,i would like us to use the money on kenwynn jones and steve bruces lad,that would be great and I reckon we would have a couple of mill left over to have a go at getting Jamie carrahger out of retirement he would make a class central defensive midfielder and he would count as home grown.or even scholes because he scores goals

sir peace frog said:

karen7 FUCK OFF
other poster NO

now that is quality,

I think we should sell aguero,i would like us to use the money on kenwynn jones and steve bruces lad,that would be great and I reckon we would have a couple of mill left over to have a go at getting Jamie carrahger out of retirement he would make a class central defensive midfielder and he would count as home grown.or even scholes because he scores goals

noooo...carragher in goal.

i was stood in kippax watchin us shit on rags long before any of your star buys were born...in fact watched bell at gigg lane before he came to city. in fact my city tattoo is fading faster than summerbees grecian 2000. and judging by the level of replies tonight, most of you sit in the stand at the opp end to me....fam stand. grow up.

sir peace frog said:

karen7 FUCK OFF
other poster NO

now that is quality,

Not my finest moment lol but sometimes a short and to the point is needed

dancinonfergiescoffin. said:
sir peace frog said:

karen7 FUCK OFF
other poster NO

now that is quality,

Youve had yer fun, now fuck off back to Somerset.

i was stood in kippax watchin us shit on rags long before any of your star buys were born...in fact watched bell at gigg lane before he came to city. in fact my city tattoo is fading faster than summerbees grecian 2000. and judging by the level of replies tonight, most of you sit in the stand at the opp end to me....fam stand. grow up.

karen7 said:
sir peace frog said:

karen7 FUCK OFF
other poster NO

now that is quality,

Not my finest moment lol but sometimes a short and to the point is needed

made my day too , lol ctid

this will hurt........................but..............for me, sell kun, he spends more time on treatment tables than playing, as good as he is. we cant afford to pay someone who is crook as he is. constant hamstring/groin strains. unfortunately kompany similar.

i know kun is cult status, but can we really carry him ?? when i see our back up....negredo, homesick......jovetic, still to be proven, and dzeko who cant play football, yet bangs in the odd goal when it counts....i really think selling kun and beast would bring in £££££ which we need, and buy one proven striker. also, now weve signed half the worlds midfielders, its time to give gobby yaya the boot !!!
im off to the air raid shelter.........................
[bigimg]http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/big-red-nope-button.gif[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/spock-button.gif[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121109111615/glee/images/2/27/Burn_computer.gif[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://d1avok0lzls2w.cloudfront.net/img_uploads/panda.gif[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/S4DN95o.gif[/bigimg]

uwe rosler 28 said:
I'd hate to play monopoly with most people on this forum its buy buy buy even shit st would get bought!

Couldn't contribute anything to the rag witch hunt, or the original thread topic (since we're not spending £41.5m on an attacking midfielder this summer), but Uwe are you telling me you don't buy every property you land on in Monopoly? We need to talk. Baltic, Water Works... it's all worth it my friend. You gotta plant your flag early and often, like a dog marking hydrants.

Tron Coltrane said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
I'd hate to play monopoly with most people on this forum its buy buy buy even shit st would get bought!

Couldn't contribute anything to the rag witch hunt, or the original thread topic (since we're not spending £41.5m on an attacking midfielder this summer), but Uwe are you telling me you don't buy every property you land on in Monopoly? We need to talk. Baltic, Water Works... it's all worth it my friend. You gotta plant your flag early and often, like a dog marking hydrants.

ps....how much would it cost to land on shit street with 2 hotels.........

sir peace frog said:

karen7 FUCK OFF
other poster NO

now that is quality,

Senility has no respect of age...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.