Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
dancinonfergiescoffin. said:
Tron Coltrane said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
I'd hate to play monopoly with most people on this forum its buy buy buy even shit st would get bought!

Couldn't contribute anything to the rag witch hunt, or the original thread topic (since we're not spending £41.5m on an attacking midfielder this summer), but Uwe are you telling me you don't buy every property you land on in Monopoly? We need to talk. Baltic, Water Works... it's all worth it my friend. You gotta plant your flag early and often, like a dog marking hydrants.

ps....how much would it cost to land on shit street with 2 hotels.........

tn-250_Mon_1935_1509312_TD-01.JPG

Tron Coltrane said:
dancinonfergiescoffin. said:
Tron Coltrane said:
Couldn't contribute anything to the rag witch hunt, or the original thread topic (since we're not spending £41.5m on an attacking midfielder this summer), but Uwe are you telling me you don't buy every property you land on in Monopoly? We need to talk. Baltic, Water Works... it's all worth it my friend. You gotta plant your flag early and often, like a dog marking hydrants.

ps....how much would it cost to land on shit street with 2 hotels.........

tn-250_Mon_1935_1509312_TD-01.JPG

damn, better mortgage my ssn tkt then !!

so...the general concensus is we keep kun and yaya, ok...but if it goes pear shaped mid season, and you hear told you so coming from 216....itll be me....nite all.

pml79 said:
sir peace frog said:
Barcon said:
The first thing you do with monopoly is throw the fucking cards out.
Mousetrap shits all over it.
ill see your mousetrap and raise you a buckaroooo
We all know guess who pissis on all

None of those can hold a candle to Settlers.

Now that is a game for the intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.