Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
they can have him because i dont see how he would improve there dogshit of a defense.....

I'd rather we sign Isco or Reus but I'd be funny as fuck if we snatched Di Maria by using Negredo

Would be a stretch to find the funds given that we only have half of the 50m limit left. Would take getting 20-25m for nasty, Richards, Guidetti and Sinclair which is probably unlikely given that at least 1 of them will probably go out on loan

ElanJo said:
I'd rather we sign Isco or Reus but I'd be funny as fuck if we snatched Di Maria by using Negredo

Would be a stretch to find the funds given that we only have half of the 50m limit left. Would take getting 20-25m for nasty, Richards, Guidetti and Sinclair which is probably unlikely given that at least 1 of them will probably go out on loan

We could pay them a loan fee and sign him next season, that's what Paris tried to do but because they have spent their spending allowance on David Luiz it stopped any deal, I think they tried to offload Lavezzi to raise money for the loan fee from what I have read.

I would put €40m on the table for Reus and see what Dortmund do, they could lose him for €35m next season when his buyout kicks in.

68 mil is just to much money to spend on him, he is a very good player but really doesn't score enough goals to justify that sort of fee. Better to use to money to try and entice Reus here.

Will be fucking pissed if the scumbags get di Maria to be honest! He is probably the one player would would bring something different to our squad! Even if we could sell navas to help the deal as di Maria can play left or right side! I do hope castles has this right as we would definitely benefit from having di Maria and I'm sure joining a load of his Argie team mates would be preferable and we are also in the champions league. Find a way tixiki!

richards30 said:
Will be fucking pissed if the scumbags get di Maria to be honest! He is probably the one player would would bring something different to our squad! Even if we could sell navas to help the deal as di Maria can play left or right side! I do hope castles has this right as we would definitely benefit from having di Maria and I'm sure joining a load of his Argie team mates would be preferable and we are also in the champions league. Find a way tixiki!
I agree mate but unfortunately us being in the mix will be the usual final week newspaper bollocks. Remember when we were supposedly in talks about Al Shawary in the last days of one transfer window.

The rags will virtually get him for free by using the sales of current England internationals Welbeck, Cleverley and Zaha.

He's not that special. Rather they get him than Falcao, Vidal, Reus or Pogba, especially for the kind of money that's being mooted.

Ian Ladyman ‏@Ian_Ladyman_DM 2m
Wages demanded of #mcfc by Di Maria would have put him in very top bracket at club. Will sit only behind Rooney in salary at #mufc.

Ian Ladyman ‏@Ian_Ladyman_DM 1m
#mcfc looked at Di Maria for a long time when he was in Portugal. Arguably should have bought him then. No hard interest this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.