Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dribble said:
Jack Wills said:
sam-caddick said:
I can't see us raising £50m this summer but I can see us raising a loan fee to enable us to get him next season, imagine the uproar over the road!

Duncan Castles in The Sunday Times: City join race for £64m Di Maria

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/football/Premiership/article1450275.ece

I can't read the full article but here is a paragraph:

Isn't this just so when he signs for the rags the media can say he snubbed us for his "boyhood club" and thinks Luis Van Pan Face is a tactical genius?

This

I reckon he's too shifty looking for us anyway....

C_71_article_1597255_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Di Maria

Train Spotting anyone ?

cookster said:
Would be comedy gold if the Blues managed to convince Madrid to take a loan with a higher fee. Personally not arsed but would turn the RAG meltdown into overdrive ;)

hahaha Then they could have scott sinclair on the cheap.

Hes far too expensive. Brilliant brilliant player but at 60M hell be scrutinised every game and must perform incredibly. The pressure will be untold and for that amount of money there can be no excuses.

United fans are so deluded its comical, they think hes coming because he wanted to sign for United!

proudbear said:
Hes far too expensive. Brilliant brilliant player but at 60M hell be scrutinised every game and must perform incredibly. The pressure will be untold and for that amount of money there can be no excuses.

United fans are so deluded its comical, they think hes coming because he wanted to sign for United!
What amount of money? It'll never be mentioned and by Xmas he'll be another example of the way they've always given youth a chance

Di Maria is very inconsistent. He can be unplayable, and then anonymous

I don't think he's enough to turn Utd around. Indeed his inclusion in their team may make them more vulnerable defensively

I find it funny he wanted to come to City over UTD !! To team up with Zaba, Aguero and DiMechelis,
You can't say he wouldn't fit in, the Argentinian players always seem to be real gutbusters, and give 100% for the cause.
You can just see the headlines being written now, with Angel ( Di Maria) and Jesus (Navas) in the team ... "On a wing and a prayer !"
If they are talking of letting The Beast go, it would leave us 1 striker short,but I'm no privy to what the board at City have planned, so.... It's a wait and see game

proudbear said:

Mata cost 40m but very little scrutiny. Not sure the fee ways heavy on United signings.

£75m now...

@BumperGraham: #Madrid tell #United, at least in opening gambit, that want £75m for #DiMaria
Either taking them for suckers/desperate.Top player
#Too much

As i've said, top player, but really not what they need right now. Certainly not to get back into the top 4. Absolutely smacks of a desperate panic buy from a board under pressure from their supporters. Oh how time have changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.