Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheOctopus said:
He is easily worth the fee though, this is a market where David Luiz goes for 50 million, james Rodriguez off the back of 2 or 3 good world cup games goes for 70 million etc, Di Maria is an amazing player anyone who watched Madrid last season will tell you that, ask the Madrid fans how important to them they feel he is, the fact is Madrid have spent more money on an inferior player to replace him, shocking again from Perez.

Di Maria would walk into any team in the world, no surprise reports in spain saying Barcelona made an inquiry, miles better than Rakitic in a midfield 3, would replace any of Nasri, Jovetic and Navas in our team out wide and is easily better than anyone in our midfield than Toure, miles better than Schurlle or Willian at chelsea, better than Thiago or Gotze at Bayern etc if not for FFP i reckon wed have been all over him.

Those saying hes not worth the fee dont watch him much i reckon, he was Madrids best and most consistent performing player last season (ask their fans) and their very best in the biggest games.

100% agree.

de niro said:
TheOctopus said:
He is easily worth the fee though, this is a market where David Luiz goes for 50 million, james Rodriguez off the back of 2 or 3 good world cup games goes for 70 million etc, Di Maria is an amazing player anyone who watched Madrid last season will tell you that, ask the Madrid fans how important to them they feel he is, the fact is Madrid have spent more money on an inferior player to replace him, shocking again from Perez.

Di Maria would walk into any team in the world, no surprise reports in spain saying Barcelona made an inquiry, miles better than Rakitic in a midfield 3, would replace any of Nasri, Jovetic and Navas in our team out wide and is easily better than anyone in our midfield than Toure, miles better than Schurlle or Willian at chelsea, better than Thiago or Gotze at Bayern etc if not for FFP i reckon wed have been all over him.

Those saying hes not worth the fee dont watch him much i reckon, he was Madrids best and most consistent performing player last season (ask their fans) and their very best in the biggest games.

100% agree.

Really surprised. The *sniff* is strong with that one ;.)

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
TheOctopus said:

100% agree.

I got a whiff too...

Just done some matchs this right?

De Gea 25 million

Jones 23 million
Smalling 12 million
Rojo 20 million
Shaw 30 million

Di Maria 64 million
Herrera 30 million
Carrick 20 million
Mata 37 million

Rooney 30 million
Van Persie 24 million

Total cost 315 million

Whats ours by comparison?

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
TheOctopus said:

100% agree.

Ooops sorry am i doing it wrong? yep Di Maria is shite and not worth 10 million hows that? obviously bollocks but if it allows me to fit in with the crowd better what the hell!

TheOctopus said:

Arf Arf.

Ha ha the flapping on here!

If he is as good as some of you are making out on here, I will ask you two questions.

1) why are Madrid letting him go?

2) why is no one else in for him?

Carry on flapping!

Let them have him.....for the reported millions,they could get a couple of midfielders and a centre half.....this one for me,is summat to appease the rag hoards,and nothing else...IF it happens.

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
TheOctopus said:

100% agree.

thats as may be but he's spot on about the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.