Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheOctopus said:
Why is no one addressing the major point here ie where are they getting this money from? all ive read for years on these forums is how they would wilt under the glazers and didnt have a pot to piss in, now all of a sudden they are spending 80 million euros on a single player!?? HOW!? forget FFP i thought the glazers would never sanction such money?

If this is a direct result of FFP are the rest of us long term a bit erm...fucked? because no one can match the money they make? for now they are miles behind of course but if theyre gonna sign the likes of Di Maria and lets not kid ourselves hes fucking world class it wont be long before by sheer weight of quality players theyll be back, we all new with our spending it was only a matter of time before the quality showed.

On another note how expensive is their first 11 going to be now? outside of Madrid is there another team thats cost more to assemble? how do we compare for example? im convinced theyres is now more expensive than ours, and again i ask how are they doing this? i was under the impression they were skint and the glazers would never spend big?

Change down, man. Find your neutral space. You got a rush. It'll pass. Be seated.

6154182_std.jpg

TheOctopus said:
He is easily worth the fee though, this is a market where David Luiz goes for 50 million, james Rodriguez off the back of 2 or 3 good world cup games goes for 70 million etc, Di Maria is an amazing player anyone who watched Madrid last season will tell you that, ask the Madrid fans how important to them they feel he is, the fact is Madrid have spent more money on an inferior player to replace him, shocking again from Perez.

Di Maria would walk into any team in the world, no surprise reports in spain saying Barcelona made an inquiry, miles better than Rakitic in a midfield 3, would replace any of Nasri, Jovetic and Navas in our team out wide and is easily better than anyone in our midfield than Toure, miles better than Schurlle or Willian at chelsea, better than Thiago or Gotze at Bayern etc if not for FFP i reckon wed have been all over him.

Those saying hes not worth the fee dont watch him much i reckon, he was Madrids best and most consistent performing player last season (ask their fans) and their very best in the biggest games.

I watch him and Madrid alot Raggy and he's 30M overvalued at 64M

As for your bleating over FFP we'll be turning a 100M per season profit soon, so we'll be in the club without a worry.

Tbilisi said:
Im sorry,he is no way worth that figure,this is all so funny
He's worth what any mug is willing to pay for him.

Madrid served their revenge cold. £75m for Di Maria? A Rag I was speaking to today went decidedly quiet when I told him the quoted fee and has disappeared altogether since drawing earlier.

They're like a desperate drunk staggering around Sackville Street offering all the ladies of the night any amount of money for a gobble. Pretty sad really......

TheOctopus said:
He is easily worth the fee though, this is a market where David Luiz goes for 50 million, james Rodriguez off the back of 2 or 3 good world cup games goes for 70 million etc, Di Maria is an amazing player anyone who watched Madrid last season will tell you that, ask the Madrid fans how important to them they feel he is, the fact is Madrid have spent more money on an inferior player to replace him, shocking again from Perez.

Di Maria would walk into any team in the world, no surprise reports in spain saying Barcelona made an inquiry, miles better than Rakitic in a midfield 3, would replace any of Nasri, Jovetic and Navas in our team out wide and is easily better than anyone in our midfield than Toure, miles better than Schurlle or Willian at chelsea, better than Thiago or Gotze at Bayern etc if not for FFP i reckon wed have been all over him.

Those saying hes not worth the fee dont watch him much i reckon, he was Madrids best and most consistent performing player last season (ask their fans) and their very best in the biggest games.
You need get your 8 legs motoring back to Rag Cafe you bell end.

You're so obvious, its embarassing...

I'm no cynic said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Ha ha the flapping on here!

If he is as good as some of you are making out on here, I will ask you two questions.

1) why are Madrid letting him go?

2) why is no one else in for him?

Carry on flapping!

1) Perez...Madrid...shiny new toy in Hamez.

Remember this is the club that let go Makelele for Beckham leading to zidane saying something like "Why put another layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine?"

2) Money. Arsenal dont have it/have enough AMs already, Chelsea too have like 5 wingers and are above their foreign quota already (18 non HG players). Bayern have robben and ribery and wont probably pay as much. PSG and us have FFP. So only united can afford him. By all accounts he wanted to go to PSG
Both Robben and Ribery are in their 30s. They will have to be replaced soon, and if Di Maria was up to their required standard you could expect them to be interested. Real are getting their asking price because the rags are desperate to appease their supporters, but if Bayern entered the market then it could make Di Maria have a re-think. Real wouldn't necessarily get their asking price in these circumstances if Di Maria didn't want to join the rags.

Ribery's replacement plays in the bundesliga - Reus. Shaqiri is said to be robben's successor.

TheOctopus said:

Iker-Octopus.gif

Tron Coltrane said:
TheOctopus said:
Why is no one addressing the major point here ie where are they getting this money from? all ive read for years on these forums is how they would wilt under the glazers and didnt have a pot to piss in, now all of a sudden they are spending 80 million euros on a single player!?? HOW!? forget FFP i thought the glazers would never sanction such money?

If this is a direct result of FFP are the rest of us long term a bit erm...fucked? because no one can match the money they make? for now they are miles behind of course but if theyre gonna sign the likes of Di Maria and lets not kid ourselves hes fucking world class it wont be long before by sheer weight of quality players theyll be back, we all new with our spending it was only a matter of time before the quality showed.

On another note how expensive is their first 11 going to be now? outside of Madrid is there another team thats cost more to assemble? how do we compare for example? im convinced theyres is now more expensive than ours, and again i ask how are they doing this? i was under the impression they were skint and the glazers would never spend big?

Change down, man. Find your neutral space. You got a rush. It'll pass. Be seated.

6154182_std.jpg

What absolute twaddle! ;-)

Di Marzio saying it will soon be finalized so we can lay the bullshit Duncan Castles angle down to rest.

TheOctopus said:
Just done some matchs this right?

De Gea 25 million

Jones 23 million
Smalling 12 million
Rojo 20 million
Shaw 30 million

Di Maria 64 million
Herrera 30 million
Carrick 20 million
Mata 37 million

Rooney 30 million
Van Persie 24 million

Total cost 315 million

Whats ours by comparison?
Ours? A football team. Not one penny of debt do we service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.