Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 40m I wanted him. 50m is steep but still...

75m is just 10m short of Bale money. That's a bit much. Surely we could get Reus for a fraction of that fee.

Real Madrid have basically signed C.Ronaldo for free as the RAGS just gave virtually all the money back (£80M) for a far inferior player and someone who doesn't score goals because they are desperate.

Real Madrid are laughing all the way to the bank, pulled a blinder here waiting it out

LOL laughing my ass off here!!!

birchwoodgingerste said:
di marias plane has done a u turn!

Why would you want to come to that.. the mind boggles.

Slogging it out on a wet night in Stoke for a 1-1 draw good luck Angel :P

Malty said:
Real Madrid have basically signed C.Ronaldo for free as the RAGS just gave virtually all the money back (£80M) for a far inferior player and someone who doesn't score goals because they are desperate.

Real Madrid are laughing all the way to the bank, pulled a blinder here waiting it out

Made 17 assists last season, though.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Malty said:

Not from wing back he didn't

117 M34 said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Malty said:

Not from wing back he didn't
And he won't be playing with Ronaldo + co this season either. Or getting an extra 20+ games in the cups and CL.

They were actively trying to sell him last summer to Monaco for about £25m, which looked like a good price. Ancelotti then tried him as a an attacking midfielder with great results and now they are getting nearly treble that. They must be chuffed.

Great player and I am happy that such a talented individuals come to PL. But i am not worried in a bit at the same time that he goes to rags, because he is not whet they need the most, its like Mata signing(great player stays in league, but doesnt improve United much)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.