Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all agree that he's a good player, and an upgrade on what they have. It would also raise their profile in the South American market. Therefore, not just a good football signing, but a good business move. He may be a bit expensive, but we have experience of that 'not in the Champions League' premium.

malg said:
Can we all agree that he's a good player, and an upgrade on what they have. It would also raise their profile in the South American market. Therefore, not just a good football signing, but a good business move. He may be a bit expensive, but we have experience of that found out that 'not in the Champions League' premium.
Rag

dronefromsector7g said:
malg said:
Can we all agree that he's a good player, and an upgrade on what they have. It would also raise their profile in the South American market. Therefore, not just a good football signing, but a good business move. He may be a bit expensive, but we have experience of that found out that 'not in the Champions League' premium.
Rag
4 years and finally rumbled.......****!

TheOctopus said:
On another note how expensive is their first 11 going to be now? outside of Madrid is there another team thats cost more to assemble? how do we compare for example? im convinced theyres is now more expensive than ours, and again i ask how are they doing this? i was under the impression they were skint and the glazers would never spend big?

I'm convinced your starting line up is more expensive than ours. I, like yourself do not know why. After all, most have come through the ranks haven't they?
Every team has contained five academy players since 1901.
Apparently.

CheethamHillBlue said:
TheOctopus said:
On another note how expensive is their first 11 going to be now? outside of Madrid is there another team thats cost more to assemble? how do we compare for example? im convinced theyres is now more expensive than ours, and again i ask how are they doing this? i was under the impression they were skint and the glazers would never spend big?

I'm convinced your starting line up is more expensive than ours. I, like yourself do not know why. After all, most have come through the ranks haven't they?
Every team has contained five academy players since 1901.
Apparently.
Well played Sir.

TheOctopus said:
Just done some matchs this right?

De Gea 18 million

Jones 18 million
Smalling 12 million
Rojo 20 million

Di Maria 64 million
Herrera 30 million
Carrick 18 million
Mata 37 million
Valencia 20million

Rooney 30 million
Van Persie 24 million

Total cost 315 million

Whats ours by comparison?

That's there first 11 I think.

Hart 500 grand
Zabaleta 7 million
Kompany 6 million
Mangala 32 million
Kolarov 18 million
Nasri 22 million
Yaya 24 million
Fernandinho 30 million
Silva 24 million
Aguero 38 million
Dzeko 27 million

Kun Aguero said:
TheOctopus said:

De Gea 18 million

Jones 18 million
Smalling 12 million
Rojo 20 million

Di Maria 64 million
Herrera 30 million
Carrick 18 million
Mata 37 million
Valencia 20million

Rooney 30 million
Van Persie 24 million

Total cost 315 million

Hart 500 grand
Zabaleta 7 million
Kompany 6 million
Mangala 32 million
Kolarov 18 million
Nasri 22 million
Yaya 24 million
Fernandinho 30 million
Silva 24 million
Aguero 38 million
Dzeko 27 million
At least total it up you lazy ****.

malg said:
Kun Aguero said:
TheOctopus said:

De Gea 18 million

Jones 18 million
Smalling 12 million
Rojo 20 million

Di Maria 64 million
Herrera 30 million
Carrick 18 million
Mata 37 million
Valencia 20million

Rooney 30 million
Van Persie 24 million

Total cost 315 million

Hart 500 grand
Zabaleta 7 million
Kompany 6 million
Mangala 32 million
Kolarov 18 million
Nasri 22 million
Yaya 24 million
Fernandinho 30 million
Silva 24 million
Aguero 38 million
Dzeko 27 million
At least total it up you lazy ****.

Fuck off I'm watching some gameshow thingy then going to roll and joint and smoke it in me pit.

Dribble said:
Tbilisi said:
Im sorry,he is no way worth that figure,this is all so funny
He's worth what any mug is willing to pay for him.

Madrid served their revenge cold. £75m for Di Maria? A Rag I was speaking to today went decidedly quiet when I told him the quoted fee and has disappeared altogether since drawing earlier.

They're like a desperate drunk staggering around Sackville Street offering all the ladies of the night any amount of money for a gobble. Pretty sad really......

PMSL at that last line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.