Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
andyhinch said:
SebastianBlue said:
Ahh, yes, the ultimate game of strategy and consequence.
Your thinking of jenga there mate, drunken jenga bring it on.

drinking jenga is awesome.

Drinking Settlers is even better. You have to experience it to not understand it.

amateurs.
A proper drinking game.

700361L.jpg

So much for FFP.

Di Marzio: PSG are ready to present mammoth offer for Real Madrid’s Di Maria: €60M

PSG are trying to acquire Angel Di Maria. Real Madrid’s winger is one of PSG’s target. They are ready to present a €60M offer to buy the former Benfica player. Real Madrid ponder, also because they are unlikely to match Di Maria’s requests on the extension of the contract. He’s asking for €8M wages, PSG are ready to give him that figure. Manchester United are pursuing Di Maria too, but now they are facing a very tough competitor. The future of the Argentinian ace could be in France or in England.

TC @TC_MUFC:@English_AS Do you have anything on Di Maria to United for €60m

AS English @English_AS: @TC_MUFC Madrid have received 2 offers one from @ManUtd, one from PSG - the United offer is the highest. Van Gaal pushing hard for DM.

If AS is correct I will be pretty annoyed if United get him.

sam-caddick said:

AS English @English_AS: @TC_MUFC Madrid have received 2 offers one from @ManUtd, one from PSG - the United offer is the highest. Van Gaal pushing hard for DM.

Do you think our transfer cap is the reason we're not making a move on this guy much like we didnt with Alexis? as i understand it we have a 50 million cap, so far weve spent 16 on Fernando (i think?) and 10 on caballero, factor in the 30 odd it will take to sign a centre back wed have to basically raise the 50 million it would take to land Di Maria, how do we do that? cant do it by selling Yaya as wed need to use that money to replace him not buy a winger, FFP has really fucked us this window, anyone else think thats why the rags are spending bigger than ever? because they know they can outbid us for the first time in years and are taking advantage while they can?

sam-caddick said:

Apparently real Madrid have accepted the rags offer of 48mill...

sam-caddick said:

Why ?? It appears that we`re not after him,possibly due to our cash flow problems this season courtesy of UEFA.

razman said:
sam-caddick said:

Apparently real Madrid have accepted the rags offer of 48mill...

If they do get him then fair do's, at least they are paying top whack.
For that price i would want a complete player and not someone whose mentality is questionable when the pressure is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.