Angela Epstein(MUEN) And Her Pathetic Attack On Wayne Bridge

Have done so....... its a disgusting article....typical of her.....this journalist just writes garbage like this to cause a reaction. I filed a complaint to the M.E.N., not that they will take much notice but I feel strongly that is it very unfair to Wayne Bridge, he is a man of honour, bet she wouldn't have behaved so honourably had it been her that had been cheated on.

Bojinov The Bull said:
what a woman, who the fuck gave her a job, bet she had to shag the boss to get anywhere near the news room and I bet he made her put a bag over her head!

waspish said:
should be in the kitchen cooking and cleaning the house.

wow, unless you were making fun of the posters asking for respect, then lol

Seriously remove the link to her page and just copy and paste the article here, she gets payed by views on her article. just put a link to this page in hers so that people can properly rage at her here.

Petemeister said:
f*ckin lesbian vegetarian lefty b*tch.
doesn't understand the sport.
Don't know about the sport, but she's not a "lefty".

Dont think mine will get through but here it is

What an absolute disgraceful story. Call yourself a Journo? I mean, who actually pays you to write that trash?

I just wonder if you'd have shaken JT's hand if he pork sworded your rug munching bird?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.