Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a stat a while ago that he puts the most and the most accurate crosses in the league or maybe it was just our team i forget,i like him but i don't think hewill play much

You can't be looking right along the line and be offside as often as he was.

I think the offside thing is being overplayed. On at least two occasions he made the right run at the right time but the ball player dawdled and didn’t make the pass early enough.

For the others, yes he should be more alert to where the opposition line is, but as a career leftback, he probably hasn’t spent a lot of time as the most advanced attacking player and will need to get used to keeping onside. If he continues playing this role he will get better at it

I think the offside thing is being overplayed. On at least two occasions he made the right run at the right time but the ball player dawdled and didn’t make the pass early enough.

For the others, yes he should be more alert to where the opposition line is, but as a career leftback, he probably hasn’t spent a lot of time as the most advanced attacking player and will need to get used to keeping onside. If he continues playing this role he will get better at it

He wouldn't be the 1st City player to get OTT criticism over offsides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.