Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Useful squad player and that's all , lost count of the amount attempted crosses that hit the first man or a Port Vale shirt , he put in two decent crosses all afternoon and the offsides are avoidable if only he woke up ,but what do you expect for £8m? Cant' fault is effort or attitude , but with a fully fit squad he doesnt even get near the bench.
Wouldnt be surprised if he is playing back in La Liga next season.

he put in two decent crosses all afternoon

Assist for Foden
Pullback for the Foden shot that was blocked by the defender
Pullback to Agüero who skied it from 12 yards
Cross to David Silva at the near post who mis-controlled it

That’s four off the top of my head

Needed to much much better on their goal. Trotted back like he didn’t give a shit and put no pressure on the cross. Other than that I thought he had a decent game.

OK four crosses out of fifty , the next Jesus Navas.

What are you expecting exactly? You create 4 big chances from crosses every game and your the best attacking fullback on the planet.

You might not have worked this out, but hitting the ball in to a small area filled with defenders and a goalkeeper has a low % success rate. The reason everyone still does it is because when they do connect it's often a goal.

He is getting too much criticism for allowing their cross that led to the goal, even though most of our full backs usually allow crosses .

Whether its Walker, Zinchenko or any other full back , they usually allow other players to cross easily.

I am sure if anyone looks at goals conceded by City, you will find big potion of these goals came from crosses.

Most players joining us need a season to bed in: we play a different style of football to most teams and the standard is incredibly high. I think he has made a decent start and I wish him well - his crosses are a definite asset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.