Angelino

Barca are now apparently more interested in Gaya than Angelino Gaya or that young lad at the French club would be great for us especially if we could sell Angelino to Barca and Zinchenko to Wolves

Pretty good video about his qualities. Take with a grain of a salt as with any other video obviously.

But his passing is simply a massive standout, stylistically, he reminds me alot of Kimmich. LB or LWB, he should be part of the squad this coming season.

Pretty good video about his qualities. Take with a grain of a salt as with any other video obviously.

But his passing is simply a massive standout, stylistically, he reminds me alot of Kimmich. LB or LWB, he should be part of the squad this coming season.

We would be beyond ridiculous if we dont keep this kid.

managed to find some good bit from when he was here including some defensive work yet according to many he cannot defend at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.