Angelino

This. Wouldnt hold my breath.

Weve got all summer to either sell him, or decide to keep him (and sell either mendy/zinch). there shoild be no rush to loan or accept less than 25m for him

why are we negotiating with RBL they had an option to purchase and like him
He has done well there
I would say price as per original agreement or he goes on the open market

why are we negotiating with RBL they had an option to purchase and like him
He has done well there
I would say price as per original agreement or he goes on the open market

Totally agree. I've seen reports that the option to buy expired.
Doesn't mean the price should be any different.

Off to Leipzig for 20 mill euros or so apparently.

no doubt he will be worth 50 plus in a years time....

Not necessarily saying we should keep him but we are pretty poor at getting decent fees for players considering how well he did at Leipzig and his value to them.

Off to Leipzig for 20 mill euros or so apparently.

no doubt he will be worth 50 plus in a years time....

Not necessarily saying we should keep him but we are pretty poor at getting decent fees for players considering how well he did at Leipzig and his value to them.

Get a percentage clause written in and its not a bad deal and its more likey to be £20+m

I think it’s a mistake letting him go given his club trained status, he’s a free player in the squad and we’re going to need as big of a squad as possible this season but Pep clearly doesn’t rate him. He’s currently worth at least double that though, Chilwell went for £50 million and he’s better than him. Horrible deal for us.

Tixki is at his very best with this type of deal.

We have made a lot of money over the last few years with players who were never good enough for us.

We paid 5.3m euros for him last season from PSV, he came back into the side, clearly was not good enough and now sold for 20m plus.

Great business .

Tixki is at his very best with this type of deal.

We have made a lot of money over the last few years with players who were never good enough for us.

We paid 5.3m euros for him last season from PSV, he came back into the side, clearly was not good enough and now sold for 20m plus.

Great business .

20m for a young, home grown player of his calibre is an astonishingly shit bit of business by us.

20m for a young, home grown player of his calibre is an astonishingly shit bit of business by us.
LOL if he was such a bargain, the clubs would be queing up for him.

He can't defend, he is not the quickest, he gives the ball away cheaply , one footed, no aerial ability, apart from that he is outstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.