Animosity towards County

Cheadle Ender said:
only1paulsimpson said:
i know for a fact that whenever citys score was mentioned at half time when we was in the same division
that when city were losing it got the biggest cheer of the day.
also the vast majority of county fans still see city as a rival and seem to think we are a equal standing as a club!!!
where as the county fans do not have the hatred for utd that they have for city.
but we help you out most pre seasons with a friendley.....well its time for the charity to stop!!!!
i for one hope you go bust and disappear into oblivion!!!!as for the collection tomorrow....f@*k off!!!

The collection isn't going ahead, we have absolutely no connection with United, never have had and never will have, we know we're not your rivals and that's why the animosity surpises me.
If City are losing there is a cheer at EP, there is also a cheer if you're winning, the same happens when United's score is announced.
county fans hate city,end of.
i as a city fan and live in stockport will never give a penny to county.
by the way you mention earlier the county fans that got a kicking after the game at maine road.....but you fail
to mention the county fans that were turning over cars with families inside after the game because they had city colours on.
county are bitter scum..allways have been and allways will be.

mcfcmatt said:
Cheadle Ender said:
Borasic lint is ryhming slang for skint, you're debt was estimated to be around £100 million before the sheikh came in, I'd call that Borasic.

Now your on here acting like a twat, fuck off we don't want wankers like you at our ground as your "second team to follow".

You've got to take that comment as part of the wider conversation and not in isolation, anyway I'm still going tomorrow.

Cheadle Ender said:
uwerosler28 said:
Cheadle Ender said:
uwerosler28 said:
still ignoring

How am I ignoring? I answered as honestly as I could.

you are ignoring because you came on here stating one incident and claiming all city fans are responsible for the current situation and hiding behind it yet several incidents of county fans bahaviour has been stated yet you havent commented on these, as i have said the stockport city annimosity cannot be put down to one incident you know off that your friends were involved in
I stated two incidents purely as examples, there were others but I didn't want to go overboard, I've explained why anyone wearing Sale scarf would get abuse but I don't condone it. As for County fans wrecking Boston, I honestly know nothing about it and I went both times we played there, the Canal Street incident was handbags. I know we've got some nob heads who let us down and they were out in force in Leeds last week, but the majority of us are decent.

so you can have a minority with the majority decent but we have a minority and it is our fault that city and county now hate each other?

Mr Cheadle bellender..you ain't got any friends here so I'd do one rapid if I were you.

Your fans have shown us what they really feel about us. We don't need to hear the sob story about people wearing stockport colours in a CITY boozer.

County also attacked REDDISH CITY supporters club (The Ashe in Stockport..trouble is we'd moved ........sad bstards)

Cheadle Ender said:
warpig said:
Cheadle Ender said:
I went when you were in the second and third divisions too, I even went to Wembley against Gillingham.

we stormed those leagues coming back up. hardly borastic.

Borasic lint is ryhming slang for skint, you're debt was estimated to be around £100 million before the sheikh came in, I'd call that Borasic.
yep just proved someones point there when he said you were trainee southerners, was it not just easier to say skint than trying to show off. and if your such a posh boy like you say im sure you must have some money, why dont you put it into the club and leave us alone. Or go to maine rod and see if the coins you threw are still there. and i still havent seen an answer for what all that calling us donkeys was about.....What comes around goes around mate unlucky

only1paulsimpson said:
Cheadle Ender said:
only1paulsimpson said:
i know for a fact that whenever citys score was mentioned at half time when we was in the same division
that when city were losing it got the biggest cheer of the day.
also the vast majority of county fans still see city as a rival and seem to think we are a equal standing as a club!!!
where as the county fans do not have the hatred for utd that they have for city.
but we help you out most pre seasons with a friendley.....well its time for the charity to stop!!!!
i for one hope you go bust and disappear into oblivion!!!!as for the collection tomorrow....f@*k off!!!

The collection isn't going ahead, we have absolutely no connection with United, never have had and never will have, we know we're not your rivals and that's why the animosity surpises me.
If City are losing there is a cheer at EP, there is also a cheer if you're winning, the same happens when United's score is announced.
county fans hate city,end of.
i as a city fan and live in stockport will never give a penny to county.
by the way you mention earlier the county fans that got a kicking after the game at maine road.....but you fail
to mention the county fans that were turning over cars with families inside after the game because they had city colours on.
county are bitter scum..allways have been and allways will be.

Don't forget the old lady on her zimmer frame that 50 of us ganged up on because she had a sky blue coat on and that baby that got beaten up for having a shky bule hat, come on get real, there no cars turned over with or without families in. You should be ashamed of yourself for hating your local club.

Cheadle Ender said:
Don't forget the old lady on her zimmer frame that 50 of us ganged up on because she had a sky blue coat on and that baby that got beaten up for having a shky bule hat, come on get real, there no cars turned over with or without families in. You should be ashamed of yourself for hating your local club.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Cheadle BellEnder said:

here we go............

mcfcjosh said:
Cheadle Ender said:
warpig said:
Cheadle Ender said:
I went when you were in the second and third divisions too, I even went to Wembley against Gillingham.

we stormed those leagues coming back up. hardly borastic.

yep just proved someones point there when he said you were trainee southerners, was it not just easier to say skint than trying to show off. and if your such a posh boy like you say im sure you must have some money, why dont you put it into the club and leave us alone. Or go to maine rod and see if the coins you threw are still there. and i still havent seen an answer for what all that calling us donkeys was about.....What comes around goes around mate unlucky
The borasiv lint comment was in response to scotty saying we were "brassick" I suppose I was being a bit arsey by correcting him. The Donkey comment was stupid and I'm not trying to defend it, I was sort of joking about the posh bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.