Animosity towards County

only1paulsimpson said:
i know for a fact that whenever citys score was mentioned at half time when we was in the same division
that when city were losing it got the biggest cheer of the day.
also the vast majority of county fans still see city as a rival and seem to think we are a equal standing as a club!!!
where as the county fans do not have the hatred for utd that they have for city.
but we help you out most pre seasons with a friendley.....well its time for the charity to stop!!!!
i for one hope you go bust and disappear into oblivion!!!!as for the collection tomorrow....f@*k off!!!

The collection isn't going ahead, we have absolutely no connection with United, never have had and never will have, we know we're not your rivals and that's why the animosity surpises me.
If City are losing there is a cheer at EP, there is also a cheer if you're winning, the same happens when United's score is announced.

I live and work in Stockport,a few of my mates support them,I used to watch them now and again, Wembley and a few home and aways.

That was then,wouldn't ever go again,why should I give money where I'm not welcome?

Collection at COMS ? I'd rather give money to the f***in TALIBAN!!!

The difference here is I knew a lot of these people and for years they'd accepted me, knowing that I'm a County fan and their attitude suddenly changed, I've been to over 80 grounds and know the score.

If you 'know the score' then what is the problem? I have no sympathy for anyone who get's beat up for wearing colours away from home.

I'd also question how much you knew these people. I suspect they were not your friends exactly and you were simply tolerated. Obviously, Cunty is what Cunty does and acted up, so in their eyes you'd clearly outstayed your welcome.

A pretty obvious chain of events and outcome.

I used to live in Bredbury Green....ex manc estate. I was hated by local County fans for my City allegiance. Lots of blues in Stockport though thankfully. County fans said some really nasty stuff about our demise back then. I took the abuse from them some VERY aggressive but never forgot.

Collection? no chance from me.

Just googled stockport, heres what I got:

CarrotTop1.jpg

uwerosler28 said:
Cheadle Ender said:
uwerosler28 said:
still ignoring

How am I ignoring? I answered as honestly as I could.

you are ignoring because you came on here stating one incident and claiming all city fans are responsible for the current situation and hiding behind it yet several incidents of county fans bahaviour has been stated yet you havent commented on these, as i have said the stockport city annimosity cannot be put down to one incident you know off that your friends were involved in
I stated two incidents purely as examples, there were others but I didn't want to go overboard, I've explained why anyone wearing Sale scarf would get abuse but I don't condone it. As for County fans wrecking Boston, I honestly know nothing about it and I went both times we played there, the Canal Street incident was handbags. I know we've got some nob heads who let us down and they were out in force in Leeds last week, but the majority of us are decent.

Cheadle Ender said:
Borasic lint is ryhming slang for skint, you're debt was estimated to be around £100 million before the sheikh came in, I'd call that Borasic.

Now your on here acting like a twat, fuck off we don't want wankers like you at our ground as your "second team to follow".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.