Animosity towards County

Despite my ID I was born in Manchester and moved to Bredbury at a young age , although taking my fathers support of City with me.

I'm of an age when my father took me on a Fri night to County (so he could see his mates from Simon's on Birdhall lane for a few jars) and City on a saturday.

County were always the poor cousin in my eyes, and yes we'd help them out with pre-season friendlies and buying the likes of Bill Williams, Stuart Lee,,,,but that's what City did...I didn't object as it was more than the red shite were doing.

Even when County switched to Saturdays I used to go to watch a game when City were away etc.

That all stopped when City went down to the third div and on the way home from Stoke got dropped off in Stockport myself and four others, got set upon by 20 lads or so outside the Stockport Arms.

Why they hate us...I do not know ...maybe Cheadle End can tell us as opposed to the Red shite who have done nothing for you

JFYI> I went to Cunty V Rochdale at Wembley taking my old man.....for a day out......so I've done my bit recently

So basically Cheadle bellend...we all fkin despise you Stockport Cty divs due to your attacks on us........don't come back.

SUPPORT ONE CLUB!

CTID

I can't get me head 'round all this bollox.

Me and the lad go regularly to County when City are away.

I always wear a City badge and everyone in the popular stand who we sit near know it and are cool.

I have a couple of beers in the Armoury with County fans before the game and it's all cool.

Have seen plenty of City badges and shirts at EP over the years and it isn't a issue. FFS

I've lived in Manchester all my life and moved to Cheadle last year. Perhaps the County fans think our Stockport based support should be supporting County and not City. Either that or they're frustrated United fans who can't get a ticket. (Arf!)

I like County, i go and watch them when i can and always look out for their results. I don't like a majority of their fans but i dislike an even more majority of our fans.

Re: Lets all laugh at City thread.

Posted by skint as #### on 18/4/2009, 10:42 pm, in reply to "Re: Lets all laugh at City thread."

LOL.....want a quid....tell you what, pick it out of my steaming shit you sad inbred cunty bumpkins
for a club that supposedly has such an affluent catchment area, you sure are ####in skint and soon to be playing on torkington park
you pissed on your chips a long time ago, go mither the rags see what sympathy the southern cunts have for you

wonder who posted that ;p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.