Animosity towards County

Hey you have just been:

Spotted_Dick475.jpg

uwerosler28 said:
still ignoring any post that put county in a bad light you might as well be a rag!
I've answered every point raised, I've got to go now chaps see you all at Eastlands tomorrow, 3 points desperately needed.

Cheadle Ender said:
mcfcjosh said:
oo and for anyone still in doubt about county just have a look at this http://members3.boardhost.com/marionsbo ... 08328.html answer to that one aswell mate.
All prompted by posts on here.
i dont care what your excuses are that is obssesed and a stupid amount of jealousy because of how far we have come and once again you are in our shadows. Your a losers club for losers fans with a lossers mentality

I could not give a toss that you are going tomorrow or the fact you are picking certain incidents to try and argue the cause, you obviously arent prepared to listen why blues cannot stand Cunty !

I dont want anybody watching City unless they are "City til they Die !" and that goes for all the feckin glory hunters, I was and always will be a one team man !

Cheadle Ender said:
uwerosler28 said:
still ignoring any post that put county in a bad light you might as well be a rag!
I've answered every point raised, I've got to go now chaps see you all at Eastlands tomorrow, 3 points desperately needed.

I think you came on here to try to mend a few bridges. Well that cunning plan back-fired didn't it mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.