Animosity towards County

Cheadle Ender said:
Not a bad post that mcfc, it shows you're not all cretins and I know it's not right to tar you all with the same brush, it would be like saying shameless is representetive of every manc, but some of the stuff I've read on here really does make City look very small time. The Citeh thing is aimed at Stockport Blues who have developed a manc accent through visiting once a fortnight, it's banter and nothing more, I'll continue to wish you well though as I know that this board is not representative of all City fans. Anyway I'm off to the match shortly, might pop into Mary D's mines a bitter.
eat shit you twat

Cheadle Ender said:
Not a bad post that mcfc, it shows you're not all cretins and I know it's not right to tar you all with the same brush, it would be like saying shameless is representetive of every manc, but some of the stuff I've read on here really does make City look very small time. The Citeh thing is aimed at Stockport Blues who have developed a manc accent through visiting once a fortnight, it's banter and nothing more, I'll continue to wish you well though as I know that this board is not representative of all City fans. Anyway I'm off to the match shortly, might pop into Mary D's mines a bitter.

ffs...can you not take a hint.....3 out of over 50 people contributing to this thread wish you well.....my fingers are clumsy today and i may inadvertantly hit the ban button by mistake.....cant believe you are still here slagging off city on a city forum.....do one, we wouldnt put up with it from rags on this board so why should we put up with it from a little ol' cunty fan

ConnorMCFC said:
Cheadle Ender said:
eat shit you twat

So some of the stuff on here is not cretinous? I could include your erudite comment but I'm sure it was pretty deep and I'm missing the vital point. I actually started this thread to try to show you that we're not all anti City but some of you are beyond reason.

shadygiz said:
as i said...continue to slag off city and the ban button looms

When have I slagged City? I made a genuine attempt to build some brides, I admit to being provoked into retaliation once or twice so here's my last word on the matter, I'm a County fan and always will be but City are a big part of my life as well and I know I'm not alone in this.

Cheadle Ender said:
shadygiz said:

When have I slagged City? I made a genuine attempt to build some brides, I admit to being provoked into retaliation once or twice so here's my last word on the matter, I'm a County fan and always will be but City are a big part of my life as well and I know I'm not alone in this.

If it wasn't for your'e retarded fans, there wouldn't be any animosity. City have got bigger fish to fry than to worry about County claiming "City are our biggest rivals". It's just the fact that for example at work, whenever me and another blue are talking about our club within earshot of a county fan, they always have to fucking throw their two penneth in slagging us of. Why? Our results and hopes for the future of our club have fuck all to do with you, yet I still have to put up with the abuse. Now you seem an intelligent chap, so why do you insist that you don't understand why our fans show animosity back like it's some kind of shock to you?

shadygiz said:

That is what half the 'city fans' tend to do on here all the time.

with any luck the "football" won't be damaging the Edgeley park pitch for the Sharks for too much longer.

;-)

they wouldnt be having a collection if we hit trouble like we nearly did last season....

Still dont like seing clubs fold because of money unless that club is morecambe the shrimp cunts....

even rags can stay afloat for all i care, who else we gonna slate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.