Animosity towards County

Cheadle Ender said:
Not a bad post that mcfc, it shows you're not all cretins and I know it's not right to tar you all with the same brush, it would be like saying shameless is representetive of every manc, but some of the stuff I've read on here really does make City look very small time. The Citeh thing is aimed at Stockport Blues who have developed a manc accent through visiting once a fortnight, it's banter and nothing more, I'll continue to wish you well though as I know that this board is not representative of all City fans. Anyway I'm off to the match shortly, might pop into Mary D's mines a bitter.
Bitter? Is it now?

Cheadle Ender said:
Not a bad post that mcfc, it shows you're not all cretins and I know it's not right to tar you all with the same brush, it would be like saying shameless is representetive of every manc, but some of the stuff I've read on here really does make City look very small time. The Citeh thing is aimed at Stockport Blues who have developed a manc accent through visiting once a fortnight, it's banter and nothing more, I'll continue to wish you well though as I know that this board is not representative of all City fans. Anyway I'm off to the match shortly, might pop into Mary D's mines a bitter.

Think he's a rag....ignore the tool.
Calling us bitter in the guise of asking for a drink??....buy your own and save your cash to save your club. In other words don't bother supporting TWO clubs just support ONE....

This quote is taken form a c.unty forum.

I love the way they think Dale & Bury fans like them. Everyone thinks City are a bunch of deluded divs living in the armpit of Manchester.

Cheadle Ender said:
shadygiz said:
as i said...continue to slag off city and the ban button looms

When have I slagged City? I made a genuine attempt to build some brides, I admit to being provoked into retaliation once or twice so here's my last word on the matter, I'm a County fan and always will be but City are a big part of my life as well and I know I'm not alone in this.

if county need the cash so desperatly.....which they do,
why dont you stick to supporting them and put all the money you spend watching your "2nd" team in your county pot??
instead of being a arsehole on here stating how much county mean to you and how much they need money,use that brain cell and put the money towards county,because we dont want your small team/club fans at coms.
end of argument,thread.
goodbye!!!

Im a City fan but always want other local teams to do well and will look out for Oldham, Stockport and Altrincham's scores every week! Not to the point where they'd be my "second team" because i dont see how anyone can support 2 teams, it seems impossible to me!

Every club has fans who'll have opinions and mind-sets that are bizarre to many and who are violent fuckers n'all, Stockport will have them too, but i wouldnt let what you've experienced affect your views on City!

fuckin despise county, EP is full of sky reds, it's funny that their attendance has withered since they laughed at us when we were in division two obviously because our support stopped going. arseholes.

bluejase said:
fuckin despise county, EP is full of sky reds, it's funny that their attendance has withered since they laughed at us when we were in division two obviously because our support stopped going. arseholes.

Our crowds didn't wither we still average around 6000, it wasn't much better in what is now the championship, I've been trying to get it through to you all that the laughing was part of general football banter, the violence that some City fans resorted to is where the bitterness stems from, a lot of you choose not to believe that but it is the case.
I will continue to follow City as my 2nd team as it's been like that for over 30 years and my best mates are blues so I'm not changing now. As for coins being thrown at Kasper, I don't remember that, I recall this years friendly as a very amicable affair with everyone drinking together, our crowd stayed out all night and it was made up of about 10 County and 6 or 7 City.

wrongun73 said:
half of stockports full of inbreds, the rest are 2 bob millionair, tory voting, posh talking...inbreds lol

You'll be upsetting a lot of City fans there matey, the inbred insult is usually aimed at small rural communities or speawling council estates a bit like you'd see on shameless, now lets look at Stockport, population 290,000, highest house prices and lowest unemployment in Greater Manchester and made up of places like Heaton Moor, Bramhall, Cheadle Hulme, Marple, Hazel Grove etc. As I said at the start of the reply there's a lot of City fans in this town, in fact there's more of you than us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.